rushing somewhere?!

"Are you going some place" said foxy. "No?" I replied "oh ok" he said as he walked away.
I then shrugged and went back to my computer game.

(Foxys P.O.V)

I ran up the stairs and to chicas room. I opened the door and saw chica asleep. I placed my hand on her face and slowly kissed her "sleep well beautiful" I whispered in her ear as I got into bed myself and went to sleep curled up to chica .
I woke up and saw mangle standing in the door way. "wtf! She said as tears rolled down her face. "Mangle no wait!" I said in shock as I ran after her to her room. "Mangle I'm sorry. I'm so sorry plz don't cry" I said in guilt as I watched her sob.      
"Why did u sleep with her" she asked. "I-well umm" I didn't know what to say back. I placed my hand over her and reached down to kiss her. "Oww!" I yelled as she slapped me aggressively.
"That's what you get asshole!" She yelled and ran out of the room.

I fell back in bed and sobbed in pain and guilt and felt so bad that I slept with chica
because I knew that I only loved mangle.

(Mangles P.O.V)

I went to my room and layed down on my bed. I started sobbing then heard a knock on my door.
"What!" I yelled
"M-may I come in?" foxy said in a sad voice.
"Plz mangle let me in" he said
"Fine" I said with my face squished between my pillow.

(Foxys P.O.V)

I turned the knob of the door then walked in and sat on the bed.
"Mangle I-"
"I'm guessing we're not a thing anymore are we?" she interrupted.
"I'm sorry I-"
*silence*
"You what?" she asked.
"I know that I only loved yo-"
I stopped as the door burst open and chica was standing in the door way holding a glass of wine and seemed a little tipsy.

"Why are you *hiccups* with that slut" chica said in a drowsy voice.
"Man why didn't I realize sooner that I was cheating on such a beautiful girl with a sluty person like you chica"
I said.
Chica stared at me in shock "what do you mean?" She asked before she quickly collapsed to the ground.
"Did she just pass out?"
"Yep" mangle replied.
"I'm sorry mangle I love you and only you" I said
*silence*

Mangle looked me in the eyes as we both got closer and out lips touched but was broken by mangle as she backed away.
"I-im sorry I didn't mean to!"
I then grabbed he shoulders and kissed her passionately.

(Mangles P.O.V)

I kissed foxy back as he placed his hands on my hips.
In shock I jerked back "I'm sorry I'm-"
"I know your not ready for that its my fault I'm sorry" he said as he looked down so I wouldn't see him blushing.
I then got close to his ear and whispered "I love you"
He then placed his arm around my shoulder and held me close to his chest.
I blushed as he looked at my eyes then jerked back and got off the bed.
"W-whats wrong!?"
"Shh I hear someone" he said.
As the night gaurd came up.

(Night guards P.O.V)

"Guys I'm moving to the USA for my job so you guys get to live here" he said in a voice like he knew we would be excited.

"Really!" Said foxy as he smiled
"Yea I'm leaving in an hour" I said as I hugged mangle and foxy for the last time.

-time skip-

"Im gonna miss you guys chica is coming with me by the way" I said as I walked out the door.
"Bye!" Foxy said happy that chica was leaving
"Bye" mangle said also happy.