Strength

"Wait so while we were stopping the benefactor you were talking to Allison?" Stiles asks with disbelief.

"Yeah, Stiles it was crazy, it was like our world but darker, and everyone there was so gloomy. Even Alli."

"Wow." Was all he had to say.

"So its over? I don't have to worry about dying?" I ask with a sarcastic chuckle.

"Yeah at least until something or someone else decides it wants to come after us."

"Well assassins are one less thing to worry about."

"So when are you planning on doing this whole 'trap-an-evil-ghost' thing?"

"Well the blueprints say to do it on the longest say so on the summer solstice I guess." I answer giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before heading off to school.

When I get there I find Mason and Liam heading towards the gym so I quickly catch up with them.

"How are my two boys doing?" I ask with a big smile on my face.

"Tired as hell!" Mason answered with loud voice.

"Me too." Answered Liam, but with a more low voice. It scared me because I could feel the anxiousness radiating off of him.

When we get into the gym Liam goes straight for the bench press adding too many pounds than the average human could handle. But then again Liam isn't average and he's not exactly human either. But Mason doesn't know this. So imagine Mason's reaction when his best friend starts packing on weights as if he's taking steroids.

"Thats a lot of weight." Mason says with a bit of concern.

"Gotta get ready for the game tomorrow." Was all Liam said.

"Need a spot?" Mason asked.

"No, do you?" Liam answered in a slightly rude tone of voice. Carefully nudging him to get his attention give him the 'watch-it' glare, but he only rolls his eyes.

"This is my warm up." Mason answered putting his weights down and getting behind Liam.

"Wait what are you doing." Liam said with more aggression this time.

"Spotting you."

"I said, I don't need one."

"Are you kidding me." Mason backfired. "This is like three hundred pounds. You're gonna kill yourself." Liam only looked at him with a smirk before laying back and begining to lift the weights up and down against his chest before getting back up.

"Do I look like I need help." He said. Mason only walked away with a look on his face that was not impressed. Shaking my head I sat down next to Liam.

"Whats wrong. You were fine when you left my house."

"Nothing, I'm fine!" He shouted.

"You know when you're in a better mood, come talk to me." I say getting up and leaving.

I didn't get five feet out the door when I bumped into Scott and Mason talking.

"Whats wrong with Liam?" Scott asks me as I walk to the two of them.

"I don't know. He's just not himself today." I say to Scott.

The three of us follow Scott to back to the gym only to find Liam struggling to lift the weights up. Quickly Scott grabs the bar lifting it up so Liam could get up. When he does he instantly falls to his knees taking quick gasps of air. Falling with him I grab his face examining him with my eyes.