Chapter 4-Red

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks. "This conversation isn't over."

"To me, it is. I have nothing left to say," I respond, my tone defiant.

"Finally, maybe now you will keep that smart mouth closed and listen."

He steps closer, pushing me back until I stumble onto the bed. Sitting up, I glare at him, but he leans in, placing his fists on either side of me, his face inches from mine.

"Listen to me carefully. I apologize if you felt hurt. It wasn't our intention, but I will NOT apologize for being overly cautious where you're concerned."

As he leans closer, I start scooting up the bed. He mirrors my movements, crawling after me. When my back hits the headboard, he kneels, hands on the headboard, hovering over me.

"If one of us had touched you and you freaked out on us, I don't know how we would have recovered from that."

His hand gently touches my face, his thumb stroking my cheek. He kisses my forehead, then moves to my ear.

"I hope you're ready, baby. You've been awful mouthy and downright rude lately. You see Hobi over there?" My eyes flick to where he stands by the door. "He's been keeping a tally for me. So, if you're ready, I hope you truly mean it."

Yoongi pulls me off the bed and undresses me. Joon appears beside me, securing my wrists in soft, lined leather cuffs. They guide me back to the bed, clipping the cuffs to anchor hooks along the headboard.

"Now, baby girl, will you keep your legs apart, or do I have to use this?"

He holds up a bar with cuffs on each end, capable of being extended.

"What is that?"

"A spreader bar. I can make your legs go as wide as I want, and you can't do anything about it. I'll set it here within reach because I have a feeling you won't follow instructions."

"Why am I the only one naked?"

"Because you aren't running this show."

He grabs my ankles, pulling me down the bed until my arms are stretched above me. He kisses the instep of one foot, trailing kisses up my leg and inner thigh. Just as he reaches the apex, he switches to the other leg, stopping at the top.

"Hmm, I think you don't need to see any more for a while."

Jimin straddles my torso, slipping a blindfold over my eyes before giving me a searing kiss. Then he's gone. I feel something soft, like a feather, trailing down my chest, circling my nipples before moving down my stomach and back up. Simultaneously, something firm, like leather, trails down my leg before disappearing, followed by a sharp slap to my thigh, making me gasp.

The sting is mild, but the contrast with the feather's touch drives my senses wild. More slaps follow, alternating between thighs, then everything stops. I hear ice clinking in a glass, and suddenly, coldness shocks my left nipple, while hot wax is poured between my breasts. The sensations blend until I can't distinguish hot from cold. Fingers enter me, their slow pace matching the ice moving to my other nipple.

The fingers pump in and out, the pleasure building. Wax drips across my stomach, and a vibrator suddenly presses against my clit, the fingers speeding up.

"Oh my g-god." I moan

"Yeah, baby girl? Feel good?" Joon's voice whispers in my ear

"Yes." I moan out.

Everything stops right as I'm about to climax.

"No," I whimper.

"Remember when you rudely told Jungkook no one asked his opinion? Well, no one asked your opinion here, sweet girl."