➥ 3.2

❝ The Ark ❞

The Ark

❝ ALL ARRIVING AUTOBOTS, TRAINING and debriefing in 15 minutes

ALL ARRIVING AUTOBOTS, TRAINING and debriefing in 15 minutes. ❞ Inside the pristine white building, multiple vehicles drove Inside, a loud voice booming from the speakers in the walls. ❝ Dino, report to bay 23. Sideswipe, bay 37 for weapons assessment.

Walking along the makeshift hallway, the building is buzzing with people and weaponry. Lennox and Grace walked beside Renna, Danny soon joining.

What happened? I heard there was a        worm. ❞ Danny asked, walking besides his sister who answered. ❝ You'd be correct if it was only a worm. Shockwave.

Danny groaned; the name repeated many times from the Autobot's stories from their war that they shared with the siblings.            ❝ Him? It's never good news with him.

... You're telling me. ❞ Renna's gaze drifts over to the main door, the sun from the outside sending a cast inside the large building. A woman with five people following her inside, Renna immediately realizing who she is. Mentally groaning, Renna spoke. ❝ Danny, go help with Bee.

Danny nods, jogging off to the yellow Camaro, Bumblebee waving at the younger man.

Renna turned, joining Grace and Lennox at the table where they talked about whatever. whispering, Renna's eyes don't leave the woman's figure. ❝ Director Charlotte Mearing is coming in. I'll take the cover up story since she'll be eating my backside out.