meeting interesting people.

It was rather interesting morning, you could say, summer just finished with the sun shining brightly and with people coming out of there house's to either go to work or to school, but of course this isn't story about those people and instead this a story about you
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Your pov)

Feeling the bright sun hit my face and in which made me groan before sighing in annoyance as i then sat up straight on the bed and moved to sit down on the edge of the bed and rubbing my eyes to get rid of the tiredness before looking over to the window as it was covered by the blinds and some light peaking through it.

Standing up from the bed and then stretching a little, walking towards the window, moving the blinds to the side and making the sunlight enter the room, and in which made the room more clear to see as i then looked outside and look at the blue sky and sigh again as i hated waking up early before walking towards the door to exit my bedroom and walked up towards the bathroom and freshen up a bit.

I walked towards the bathroom and opened the door before walking inside, walking towards the sink, and then splashing some water on my face and grabbing a towel from the side, wiping my face with the soft cloth and looked at my face on the mirror.

After realising that i had been staring at myself in the mirror for a short time, it made me chuckle a little before walking out of the bathroom and then walking back towards my room and walked towards the nightstand to grab my phone, but once i opened my phone, i realised it's Monday and that means its the first day of the new high school.

Honestly, i hated that i had to move schools because i didn't want to start fresh and introduce myself again in front of people, but at the same time, i can't complain since mom and dad wanted me exchange schools since the beginning of high school, but i wasn't expecting it to be this early.

Y/n:"I don't wanna go... but at the same time, i wondered what school mom and dad enrolled me in.."

I'm saying it with a little curiously at what the school looks like.

Y/n:"It looks like this is going to be a long day."

Timeskip

was now in the living room and was putting on my shoes with a sandwich on my mouth after finishing putting on my shoes and grabbing the sandwich off my mouth and finished it before standing up from the couch and walked towards the mirror and looked at the mirror and putting my hands on my pocket.

(This is what you're wearing right now.)

Y/N:"Not bad, i guess... this is probably the first time i saw a school uniform that looks good."

Smiling and then nodding a little and taking a short breather before grabbing my keys for my apartment and walking towards the front door, grabbing the handle of the door and then opened it, walking out of my apartment and closed, and locked it behind me.