Chapter 3

Ziya POV
It's been a week since I first ran into Ray's uncle, the no name fine piece of Chocolate. The feeling I got when he touched me was unmatched. What Coco say 🎶something about your hands on my bodyyy🎶. Something is different about him; I feel like I want to get to know him. I hope he picks up today or soon. I am about to go on break, and my best friend, Kamaria,  is back, so we are going somewhere for lunch. My best friend is the other preschool teacher, and she's finally coming back from vacation.  I have so much to tell her, especially about Nicole and my concern with Ray's adjustment.
As I get ready to leave for lunch, Ray starts crying for his mom. Ms Williams screams, "RAY, BE QUIET YOUR FRIENDS ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" I rolled my eyes at her and walked to Ray. I kneeled next to Ray's cot and said, "Ray-Ray, mommy will be back. Go to sleep. " He continued to cry, so I fully sat down and held him in my lap.  I heard Ms. Williams, as I sat there with Ray, say, "She is always babying these damn kids. " I rolled my eyes and slowly rocked as I calmed Ray.  He finally relaxed enough to be laid down, so I put him back in his cot and got up. I left for my break, thinking I hoped she didn't trigger him because he wouldn't go to sleep if she did.
I clocked out and was about to text KK when she hugged me and said, " I MISS YA!"  "I MISS YOU. How was your trip?!" We began walking to the car, as she answered. "It was great. We enjoyed Cancun. How's it been? You were very quiet while I was gone, so something happened." she said. I looked at her and didn't say anything because I was debating on telling her about how Nixole had gotten worse or, that I am worried about Ray in my class, or my interaction with Uncle No Name. "Z!! You are debating if you should tell me. You know what get in the car. " she said as she unlocked the car and gets it. I get in and say, "Good, bad, or concern. What do you want first?"  "Girl, if you don't open your mouth and talk. ", she exclaimed
"So first, Nicole has been horrible. We have been in school for two months, and she's expecting them to do things that are not even developmentally appropriate. She wants them to tie their own shoes and gets mad when they get upset. She refuses to clean, and when I ask her to, it's "Ugh, I'm always cleaning. ". She can't do small groups because she doesn't follow instructions. She refuses to do potty because "they should be in underwear," so I have all the potties because she doesn't want to change anyone. She yelled at the kids more. Shit, that's why I was late. She was yelling at Ray. She even was yelling at him in front of his uncle." I said and smiling when I said uncle.
"You already hate her trifling ass. I honestly would drag her up and down the hall if I wouldn't get fired. She is a safety issue for everyone. I don't understand why Mrs.  Andrews and Mrs. Alston keep her around. It's like they won't fire her until something bad happens. But off her, who's this uncle that got you smiling?"
I laughed and then said, "its Ray uncle. I don't know his name but he is fine. He's tall, big, handsome a s smells great. So he dropped Ray off last week and Nicole was yelling at him to come in and she got mad so I came in to get him in. I talked and picked him up and as I was getting up the uncle helped me up by my waist. "
KK started bouncing in her sit and yelled, "HE GRABBED YOU BY YOUR WAIST. HE IS A GENTLEMAN AND IT SEEMS LIKE HE LIKES KIDS. OMG, WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM."
I looked away and said "Uhmmm so I didn't say anything back but thanks and walked back in the classroom.  I've been hoping to say something next time I see him. "
"Well, you'll probably see him before you see Ray's parents again. You have to say something because you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. " she said
"Speaking of Ray, I am worried about him. He's having a really hard time it's like his first week every time he gets dropped off. I think it has to do with the revolving door of people who come to pick him up and drop him off. There was one week he had a different person drop off each day. How do I address that with his parents?", I asked
KK sighed and then said "Z there's nothing you can't say because at that point you can be accused of questioning their parenting. What I would suggest is to have something consistent for him to come in to that way he knows what to expect when he gets to school ""
I nodded and said "ok"
We continued talking about her trip and my family for the rest of the break. When I went back in I noticed Mrs. Andrew's door was closed which was unusual because I saw her car there still. After clocking in, I headed to my class, I heard light crying and wondered where it was coming from. I realized when I opened the door it was coming from my class. It was Ray and Mrs. Andrews was sitting with him. Before I had the chance to ask what happened Ms. Williams was out the door mumbling shit under her breath.
I walked to Mrs. Andrews ready to switch but she shooed me away as she put Ray to sleep. She got up when he fell asleep and walked towards me. "Ms. Jackson you going to have to start taking the second lunch. Ray was screaming bloody murder when I walked in and your whole class was awake she was sitting in the teacher chair with them screaming and the room was a fucking mess. I had to  get her to fo her job so I need you to make her a duties so she knows her job. She finished everything so all you have to do is get ready for snack." Then she walked out before I could say anything back.
As I was finishing setting up for snack, Ms. Williams came back with an attitude. She yells "DID YOU TELL ON ME TO MRS. ANDREWS. I JUST GOT WRITTEN UP." I looked at her and rolled my eyes and said, "No, maybe she saw how you were when Ray was in here and wrote you up for that. But don't come in here accusing me of anything when you ain't doing your job." She rolled her eyes and sat dowm. She stayed the while I woke up all the kids and served snacks and put the cots. away. She didn't do anything the rest of the day.
When 6 rolled around we had Ray left but Ms. Williams just had to leave so she was cussing and fussing as she packed her stuff up. When she opened the door someone starts "uhm I'm here .." before Ms. Williams cut him off. She says "Ugh you're late. I'm going home. Go asks her" as she shooed him away and closed the door. I rolled my eyes and got up and prepared to get cussed out for her rudeness. I opened the door without looking and started talking "my apologies for my coworker. How may I help you?"looking up