Trying to gain the job

(Quick reminder this is Agent's pov and probably there are grammar mistakes!)

Today is the day I'm going to...hopefully...get hired at my dream job since I was a teenager, my family thought I was overthinking with wanting to be a mercenary but I never really cared.

But...today is the day, I just hope I get hired....
I enter the building looking all around with amazement, suddenly I see a lady coming up to me and she says, "Oh you must be for a job interview here right?" I answered to her, "Yes, may I know where I should go?" she answered to me, "Sure, just follow me." She started walking to an elevator, gesturing me to get in with her, as I get in she presses the button to the last floor, when the elevator arrives to the last floor she gestures me to leave also explaining to knock on the door that is in there before entering, after I step out of the elevator she presses another button and leaves to another floor leaving me alone in the last floor.

I knock on the door as I hear a British-like voice saying "You may come in" so I open the door and see a man sitting on a chair with a desk infront of it, the man says,"You must be the person who comes for a job interview right? Take a seat." he says while smiling, I take a sit down and he starts interviewing but before it he introduces himself as "Victim" and asks,"What might your name be?" I answer his question,"Shady Smith" he looks at me and smiles,"Well I shall ask you some questions about why you want to work here so let's start."
(I'm too unmotivated to write that part sry)

After the interviewing is over he puts a table on the desk in front of both of us and says,"You may sign this paper and you're hired." I signed the paper with my fancy sign my old high school friends used to always compliment when they saw it, Victim smiled and took the paper back and put it in a pile of papers he had on his desk and said,"Well, you're hired,tomorrow you start your job at 6:00 a.m, have a good afternoon," I answer to him,"Thank you sir."

I stand up and leave Victim's office with happiness and relief to be hired and step in to the elevator, then pressing the button to the first floor and go back home.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!
More parts/chapters coming soon!
440 words.