First day

(Note: there may probably be grammatical mistakes)

As my alarm sounds at 4 am I wake up and remember today is my first day at my new job and start getting ready, I decide to put one some sunglasses I think I might just start to use daily since they felt really unique on me. It was already 5:30 am and I start to go to the rocket ship company and arrive at 5:55 which seems to be a good hour to arrive at.

When I enter the building I see my new boss(aka Victim) opening an unoccupied office and sees me and says while waving his hand,"Good morning Smith, come here this is your new office" I go to Victim and say ,"Good morning sir" he gestures me to enter the office and says again,"Make yourself comfortable! If you want you can bring some decoration as long as it is not too much ok?" I nod at him and continue looking around.

You might think I have been doing epic things all this first day but it was only papers...mainly to test my IQ or if I was truly capable of being a mercenary but I was also introduced to my new mercenary group with my new co-workers being Ballista, Primal and Hazard, they all seem like cool guys! Ballista is the most friendly and yet youngest of the group that honestly it feels like we are already friends, then there is Primal who is very kind and serious, and then there is hazard who is very quiet but is also kinda short-tempered...

It was already 5 Pm and I was getting dismissed early since it was my first day but to summarize it was an interesting day.

I got to my apartment and changed to some more comfortable clothes and drank my evening coffee
while watching a program on the Tv, at 11 pm I got ready to sleep and that's where my first day ends.

____________________________________

Sorry if this parts are short but I will try to make more soon!  I don't know if I will post this week since yk school right?
Word count : 366