(Y/N) V.S Gajeel and Levi!

(Y/N) POV

I open my eyes to a nice blue sky.

"Morning sleepy," Mira announces as I stir. I stand up and I look around. It was in the camp. Last night was a bit fuzzy as I stood

"The other members will be here shortly. We are preparing to go out to start the trials," Mira announces.

"Right," I murmur. The first trial this year consists of multiple paths. Each path can lead to multiple results. There are 8 wizards participating in the s class promotion trial, each with a partner. Each wizard picks a path, so there are 8 paths total. 2 sets of paths are connected, to which the competing wizards will battle to continue. The remaining 4 paths have current S-class wizards to pose a challenge, that being myself, Erza, Gildarts and Mira. They must either defeat us or satisfy our requirements to continue.

"I feel bad for whoever gets Gildarts," I mutter to Mira as she laughs.

"Erza would be worse," she adds while I raise a brow.

"She's quite strict you see... and very protective. She will not clear anyone who seems like they are lacking. Gildarts on the other hand," Mira begins

"Hand him a naughty magazine and then sneak by," I finish as she beams in delight

"Exactly!" Mire says as Erza appears

"The 8 wizards who were selected are no slouches. Add their partners, and there may be some challenges," Erza says looking a little worried at me.

"I may be weaker than what I was...but that doesn't mean I'm a damsel. Remember I survived for 2 years without using my full power. I'm used to it," I tell her as I pick up a sword," plus, this will give me a good opportunity to test out what you've been teaching me,"

Erza looks a little unsure before she nods

"Ok," she whispers before Mira continues.

"The 8 wizards and their partners are Natsu and Happy, Cana and Lucy, Grey and Loke, Fried and Bickslow, Elfman and Evergreen, Levi and Gajeel, Juvia and Lisanna, and finally, Mest and Wendy," Mira explains.

"Anyone to note?" I ask

"Not really. I'm sure you can deal with every single team," Mira asserts. Erza looks a little uneasy.

"Ok, so what path am I on?" I ask them

"You'll be in what was formally known as the safe path. We didn't have enough s-class wizards, so a safe path was created originally...but if we have you now," Mira finishes.

"Gotcha, meet back here when I wipe the floor with whoever comes across me," I ask with a smirk.

"Do try not to hurt them too bad...after all this is a test of their skills...not yours," Gildarts says behind me.

"Of course...just need to hope the pyro doesn't run into me...I won't hold back like I did back in the guild," I say as Gildarts smiles.

"That's just how he is," he mutters

"Let's move out, they will be arriving soon," Erza declares as we all go our separate ways.

The path I was assigned to was quite simple. A path that led straight from the beach they would land on, to the camp. For obvious reasons, I had to conceal my presence so that someone wouldn't pick/not pick this path due to me being present.

Shielding myself from being detected by any sense in the world is quite easy. I put up a shield of energy that scatters any and all noise, magic power, or smell that comes from me. As such, this is an amazing stealth skill. But it always takes up one of my daily cast slots. I'm down to 19 for the rest of the day unless I meditate. But I guess the tenrou tree will help me recover as well. Perhaps my meditation will yield more magic power that I'm able to recover.