Chapter 1

"Tch... Knight of Dawn..."

The goblin masked man spoke through gritted teeth, the harsh and deep hatred tone can be heard.

Pointing his large, bright green glowing cleaver at someone who he despises with everything.

The person draws their sword, wearing full armor and wearing an iron mask.

Yet deep inside, he didn't wanted any of this yet had no choice unfortunately.

"What a shame, if only both of our worlds can live in peace."

"Then how about you grow a head and

"Even if I did! I have people to protect!"

"How do you think I feel then!?"

Weapons clashed each others, the battlefield filled with screams as Faes and Humans battle against one another.

Yet during the battle, the wind slowly started to get more aggressive.

To the point where the everyone slowly ceased their battle to hold onto something as the weather gets more and more harsh.

Suddenly, the ground aggressively shook as cracks appeared.

Two leaders immediately tried to back away yet felt themselves getting sucked in.

They tried to get away, slamming their weapons on the ground and trying to hold on yet nothing worked.

The ground continues to shake and crack as a portal appeared, immediately sucking both of them in.

Just as they disappeared, the portal disappeared, the ground stopped shaking as nothing happened.

The weather immediately stopped and everyone became confused and concerned as they all witnessed both of their leaders being taken.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh how much I fucking hate work sometimes.... Stupid people...."

A person name (Y/n) grumbled as they walked down the sidewalk towards their home.

As much as they love working at the Cafe, sometimes people just go in and decide to be a pain in the ass.

(Y/n) Gave themselves a pat on the shoulder for holding themselves back when a customer threw a drink at one of their co-workers.

(If any of y'all remember your co-worker 'Jerry' from the other book, he's in here.... He'll be popping in here and there.)

(Y/n) Sighed as they continue to walk until they finally reached their home.

Taking out their key and entering, remembering to take off their shoes and slumping down on the couch.

"Grr..... How much I hate life sometimes...."

Another heavy sigh escaped their mouth as they lazily got up and headed towards the kitchen to make themselves something.

'Maybe some soup will do ..... Nah ... Too lazy .... I'll just make some ramen ....'

They walked and opened one of the cabinets, taking out some packs of ramen.

Turning around, opening your oven and taking out a pot.

(Please don't judge or anything but my family literally puts all their pots and pans in the oven....)

Just as (Y/n) waited for their water to boil up.

They stopped when hearing small noises.

Turning Their head and trying to find the source of the noise.