Suprise

Few weeks has passed and our couple, Zee and Nunew, also has been 'real' dating for weeks, even though that's didn't stop them from bickering with each other just like now.....

"I told you to buy a diet coke, DIET coke" Nunew yells at Zee as he holding a bottle of coke.

"And this is coke" Zee points at the bottle that Nunew holding in his defense.

"Can't you read the label? This is not a diet coke" Nunew pointed at the labeled that said just coke.

"That diet coke is sold out"

"Then why didn't you call me to tell me the diet coke is sold out?"

"Because it's the same coke, Nu!"

"How many times i have to tell you THAT'S NOT A DIET COKE?"

Zee and Nunew are bickering in the middle of the canteen, like usual. Nunew wants a diet coke so he tell Zee to buy him some,but then Zee didn't buy a diet coke, instead he bought a regular coke because it was sold out. Obviously, Nunew flares because Zee didn't tell him in advanced that the diet coke was sold out.

"Oh gosh, can you just stop?!!! My ears are about to explode just by hearing both of bickering all the time!!!" yells Yim as he covering his ears.

Nunew scoffs and crosses his arms over his chest. Seeing Nunew like that, All Zee have to do is just give in to Nunew. He sits besides his kitty boyfriend and hugs him from the side as he kiss Nunew's temple. Nunew who just got kissed just can't hold back his smiles and his blushes on the cheeks.

"Huhhh, the toilet near the canteen nowadays always smells so fishy. Urghh it's disgusting" James just comes back to their table after went to the bathroom and he already being grumpy about the toilet's situation.

"I happened to found a condom packaging last week" adds Nat and everyone are shocked with that, except Zee and Nunew.

Both of them looks at each other and smiles suspiciously, looks like we know who's the 'culprit'. Then Zee whispers on Nunew's ear and Nunew nods his head afterwards.

"Guys, i need to go to the mall" says Nunew to all his friends as he standing from his seat, followed by Zee.

"Really? Are you really going to the mall?" says Yim as he looking at Nunew with his narrowing eyes as he sees Zee also standing.

Nunew just giggles, "I won't tell youuu~" He sticks out his tongue to tease Yim then he grabs Zee's arm and walks away from there.

.
.
.
.
.
.

The sound of shower can be heard from the shower room of the basketball's base camp but there's another sound in between the shower....... It sounds like a smooching sound?

Turns out it was Zee and Nunew were inside the shower room, naked and making out under the showerhead. Nunew wasn't really going to the mall obviously, Zee whispered to his boyfriend earlier at the canteen that he want to have a 'quickie session' in here, in the shower, and Nunew, as we can see, agreed to it so here they are, in the middle of almost fucking.

Nunew grips on Zee's back as their tongue entangled and Zee's hand wandering around on his butt. Their saliva between their kisses washed off by the water dripping from the showerhead. Their kisses are so wet with a taste of water, Zee breaks their kisses and looks at Nunew's red and horny face that he likes.

"The water makes you look so sexy, i love this wet look" Zee groping on Nunew's butt fully with his both hands.

"You perverted ass, so that's why you wanted to do it here, is this sort of your fetish or what?" Nunew gaves a slap on Zee's bare chest.