Spy camera

I got out of the shower and went to the sink to brush my teeth.I was brushing my teeth in front of the mirror,then i saw a shiny thing in the corner of the bathroom, I spat out the foam in my mouth and went towards the shiny thing, to check what it was.A shiver ran down my spine "what the-" I mumbled, it was a spy camera."Why the hell is there a spy camera in the bathroom?" I asked my self "Did Hunter fucking put a fucking spy camera on the bathroom?, YOU FUCKING PIG ARE YOU SPYING ON ME !" I shouted.

(Hunter's POV)

I watch my Dear Heather Get confuse why there was a spy camera in the bathroom "Did Hunter fucking put a fucking spy camera on the bathroom,YOU FUCKING PIG ARE YOU SPYING ON ME !" She shouted  "Oh Darling there's more hidden spy camera in the room" I chuckled knowing that she can't hear me.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUT A FUCKING SPY CAMERA IN THE FUCKING BATHROOM YOU MANIAC!" She shouted , I chuckled "to check what my dear Precious is doing" I said.

Heather storm off the bathroom and went to the bed room, " I KNOW THERE'S MORE FUCKING SPY CAMERA HUNTER IM NOT A FOOL" she shouted "Damn she's fucking smart" I mumbled, "but gladly I hid them well" I added."Damn maybe he only put one in the bathroom" she muttered.

She took off her bathrobe, and I was admiring her large Medusa tattoo on her back and her snake tattoo on her thighs,her beautiful golden hair shimmering. I was so Distracted admiring her I didn't even realized my phone was ringing.

"Hunter Collins speaking,how may I assist you"I responded

"Sir its me Mary" Mary replied, "any news" I asked

"There going to buy grocery and going to the mall" she answered

"Ok thank you Mary, and tell one of the guard to keep an eye on them for safety" I replied

"yes sir" she respond, before I hang up

Heather was finally Done changing, she was wearing Baggy jeans, white tube crop top and black sleeves shrug, her hair was in a messy bun.

"Oh my darling whatever you wear you still look divine" I moaned, She got out of the bedroom, "shit I forgot to put some spy camera on the living room" I hissed slamming my fist on the table.

****

Guys I'm really sorry for not posting for weeks