The feeling of being destroyed

"When will you finally confess your feelings for him? "Victoria asked. I started to blush like crazy!! Victoria looked at me and sighed, "Gurl... don't be so nervous, you are really smart, obsessed with  anime "Death note"(My fav anime) and most importantly you are nice and kind. You are you.. unlike, some snobby mean girls". She looked at Vanessa and Jessica, the most popular girls with disgust in her face. Anyway, she said, "I have a plan, go and confess your feelings to him after the match. Okay? I have to go muah!" With that she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Maybe she is right...

*During the match and at the basket ball court*

Victoria: Gurl! I am looking everywhere for you! 

She sat beside me while I paid attention to my crush, I mean the game.

Victoria: You are going to confess your feelings for him right?

Me: *Sigh* Yes...

Victoria was about to say something when the whole place started to cheer like crazy!

My crush's team won!!! "OMG!" I said, I can't believe that they won! All because of my crush!

I can see that every jock started to tackle him to the ground even the captain was proud of him. He is just so!!!

And the game also ended. I can finally confess my love for him!

BTW, I am not like those girls on TV who waste their precious time to confess their love after 200+ episodes just because they are nervous or for other cliffhangers, I swear being a viewer and watching the same show for 2 years and still not being fed with NOT INTERRUPTED love confessions  kills me. I don't wanna the character from those TV shows. Anyway, I skipped over to my crush, leaving Victoria kind of confused and he was still talking to the coach. After he finished, he directed his attention to me and I blurted out, "I like you, will you be my boyfriend?"

Tip to confession: NEVER EVER EVER CONFESS YOUR FEELINGS TO SOMEONE IN PUBLIC!!!!

Victoria's jaw dropped, literally everyone heard me except for coach who went to get drinks. 

Everyone stared at me. Even Jake stared at me. Victoria slapped her forehead, really hard! And I started to feel nervous with all the attention. Then suddenly, Jake started to howl like a banshee. His laugh scared me to death and making me nervous! Then he said, 

"Do you think I will date someone like you?"

My heart dropped....

"I don't even know your name" He said.

"But I do know that you are ugly as well as weird, Haha!"

He said and everyone started to laugh except for me and Victoria.

"Hey! who gave you the right to talk to my best friend like that?"

Victoria said as she came towards me.

" He has every right to say that" Jessica said.

Then she walked  towards Jake and kissed him on the lips passionately.

My heart stopped beating. It-It can't be true! tears started to form in my eyes as reality started to kick in. Victoria hugged me and glared at the two toxic snakes who were making fun of me.

"And she is a cry baby too" Jake said. And Jessica with others started to laugh again with his remark.

" Baby don't mind her, she is a nobody, I have a surprise for you at home today~" Jessica purred and kissed Jake again. " Can't believe that she doesn't know that we are dating" She said again.

"Haha, let's get out of here, she is creeping me out" Jake said. And all the jocks including him and Jessica left. And the audience you ask? They are laughing and making videos of me!

I started to feel dizzy. I can't take it anymore so, I took Victoria's hand and ran to the restroom.

Victoria started to consult me and I wept like a crybaby as Jake said. " I was going to tell you that to confess your feelings to him in private but you went to him and".. she stopped. Then I said,

"I can't be the same person anymore"

Never again...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: Guys I am so sorry for posting late!! Pls forgive me and make sure to comment and vote. It would mean a lot to me! I will publish the next part really soon!