Letting him go

Rudra was resting in bed in his room, Ruhani found herself in the kitchen preparing a herbal remedy to help heal his wound although she was also tired but for Rudra she can do anything.

Nasir had joined her, listening carefully to her explain the whole story about what had gone down and how everything Started from Trisha marriage and her confession and everything.

"it's interesting to know How You can also fall for Someone." Nasir spoke as he lean on the pillar.

"I know, it's weird. But for some reason, Rudra has managed to stir up strange feelings inside of me," Ruhani replied shaking her head.

"what about him??? he's already Engaged to that girl Saudamini???"

Nasir asked as Ruhani looked at Him With little hesitation before Speaking.

"Umm we will talk about this later the herb paste is ready I'll get this to him before he fall asleep."

She gathered up the herb paste that she had prepared and started walking in Rudra's direction.

As she did, she couldn't help but feel a little bit sad that they couldn't be together like she wanted but still there's a hope in her heart that Maybe Something can Happen.

On the other hand Saudamini Smirk as she put something in the tea as spoke giving the tea to Rudra.

"Rudra here drink it you need some refreshment after such a long journey."

Rudra took it as he drank the tea, he didn't realize that Saudamini was trying to drug him and that the tea contained something
that would make him susceptible to manipulation.

When he finished the tea, he felt his mind start to get hazy as the drug took effect.

The drug had started to take effect, causing an uneasy heat to rise in him. His thoughts and inhibitions were also becoming clouded, as the drug made him more susceptible to her manipulation.

Saudamini walked towards him seductively and sat on his lap, as her revealing dress was exposing her back and thighs.