Chapter 17: Don't tell to Jungkook

Taehyung had promised to meet Eunwoo's wife and his child in the month.

Today, the café was all empty. So, he shut it and went back, knowing he was free.

This was the reason that he was standing in front of Eunwoo's home, ringing the doorbell.

The door opened and Taehyung saw a lady standing behind it.

"Yes?"

"I am Kim Taehyung. Eunwoo hyung's co-worker."

"Ah", the lady spoke," come in, Taehyung-ah. Welcome."

Taehyung walked in, staring at the perfect colour, a mixture of lavender and gold.

"Taehyung"

Eunwoo said, coming out of nowhere with a little baby in his hands. Taehyung smiled widely and went towards the two.

He picked up the baby and smiled at his toothless gums. He was the second copy of his father, handsome and cute.

"You guys sit. I'll bring something to drink."

Eunwoo's wife said and was about to get up when Eunwoo stopped her and told her to sit there. He himself disappeared in the kitchen.

"Cha Juntae is his name. I am Cha Ji eun.", his wife said and Taehyung smiled.

He stayed there till the evening. Taehyung returned home, thinking about how Eunwoo and Ji eun did not want him to leave as Juntae was way too happy with him.

Taehyung layed down on his cranky bed and remembered Jungkook's lecture today.

He picked his inner cheek thinking why he looked too hot today. Was he feeling for that Jooa shit?

Taehyung could not help but feel insecure. I mean- the girl was really beautiful, rich and the Ahn Jooa, and he was nothing- just Kim Taehyung.

He sighed and hugged himself close trying to forget all those things.

"Any doubts, class?" Jungkook asked as he looked in his front to see Taehyung looking outside with his face wearing a sad expression.

"Mr. Taehyung."

The blonde flinched at the voice. He looked here and there to see the whole class looking at him, piercing daggers.

With a jolt, he stood up, staring in Jungkook's eyes, which were colder than ice.

"Explain me the role of profit in business."

Taehyung gulped. No, he did not know the fucking answer.

Only if he could have focused on the class rather than seeing those butterflies roaming on the flowers, looking so colourful and beautiful an-

"MR. TAEHYUNG", Jungkook shouted,"Detention for two hours. In my office after the classes."

Taehyung gulped and nodded.

"I'm sorry, baby"

Jungkook was holding his ears and doing Sit Stands in front of a pouting Taehyung.

"CONTINUE"

Jungkook immediately agreed and continued his cute punishment.

Bottoms are really scary.

At night, Taehyung walked through the empty main road to his appartment. He sighed.

It was already 11. The thing was that he still did not pay his rent as he did not have money.

For a moment he thought of getting help from Jungkook but he was his ex husband and he did not want to show his weakness in front of him.

He looked up at the starry sky and closed his eyes, remembering his family which was long forgotten.