Let's Go ✈️

Let me all know what you think please!
I love reading and interacting with your thoughts and comments.

Don't forget to vote on this site for our favorite show!

https://www.change.org/p/save-station-19
(already more then 91.000 votes but we still need more!)

My regular languages are not English or Italian so sorry if there are any mistakes.

[Pictures from pintrest]

It had been a long difficult time for the DeLuca-Bishop family...

Fortunately, Carina's lawsuit was immediately dismissed cause she made no fault on her job.
But they had to fight very hard to win the custody of Liam.

It had only been after a few rounds of IVF before it had worked successfully, Carina finally became pregnant with their daughter: Ella.

Mostly looking like a mini version of Carina with her brown hairs and in exactly the same place a freckel.

But with the sky blue eyes, the lighter skin color, her nose that curls up when she laughs and the same smile as mommy Maya.

Even though Liam was adopted, with his blue eyes and blonde hair, you would think he was born from Maya's womb.

"Bambina, I can't find that one black bikini!"

Carina called to her wife from the bedroom. She opened and closed all the drawers one by one, her hands shifted from all other items of clothing and bath items to her sides.

"Mayaaaa, I really want to take that one with me, you know it's my favo..."

"AND my favorite bikini on your divine body, I know which one your talking about babe" giggled a grinning blonde who entered the bedroom with a mumbling Ella in her arms.

"Bambinaaa" she pouted.

"Third drawer, right corner in the back" she winked.

And as indicated, it was of course nicely folded there.

"What would I do without you" Carina sighed.

"Bfrlffrrrrr" their little girl trembled her lips with bubbles of saliva.

"That's right babygirl, without me your Mama would never find anything again."

Maya tickled her stomach and it made Ella burst out laughing.

"Oh and don't forget..." Maya pointed at her with a smile, that smile.

Their personal identifying sneaky smile that told a lot to them but no one else could know or guess.

"THAT has been packed first of all" Carina winked.

She moved closer to her wife and daughter and wrapped her arms around them with her hands resting on her favorite pair of buttocks.

"I'll always know where to find them" she bit her lower lip and already let a light blush appear on the blonde's cheeks.

"Mmm, I know you'll always find OUR things" she whispered, looking at Carina's lips while leaning closer to them.

"Mamaaaaas" their little boy interupted them.

"Can I take this cuddly toy too?" pleading puppy eyes looked into both his mother's eyes.

"Picollino, I told you that we can only put 2 in the suitcase."

"But moms I can't sleep without this one either" he pouted.

"There must also be room for 2 of your sister's cuddly toys, no?"

"Si, your right" he sighed.
"Okay then, but only because it's for her" he pointed.