One Team 🫶🏼

Let me all know what you think please!
I love reading and interacting with your thoughts and comments.

Don't forget to vote on this site for our favorite show!

https://www.change.org/p/save-station-19
(already more then 93.000 votes but we still need more!)

My regular languages are not English or Italian so sorry if there are any mistakes.

[Pictures from pintrest]

"Maybe after breakfast we can go into town and have lunch there and see how you feel about what we do in the afternoon?"

Maya lay behind Carina and kissed her shoulder.

"Good idea bella."

The kids snuggled up to her stomach and Liam gave it a kiss.

"I can't wait to have our brothers or sisters there. And to play with the 4 of us and do other fun things together, right EllaBella? We're going to take good care of them."

Ella smiled at her brother when he said her name and he stroked her cheek.

Carina peeked out of the corner of her eye at Maya who was resting her chin on her shoulder who at the same time peeked back and rubbed her hand over her stomach.

"Mommy, are you still going to build sand castles with me?" Liam asked.

"Ofcourse buddy, I'll do that forever with you, what makes you think that?"

"Because you have to divide your attention among all of us and I am the biggest and the smaller ones are going to need more attention and help with things."

"Hey" she swung her arm over her 3 lovers and hugged them tightly.

"Yes, you are the biggest of all the kids, but you will still remain our little, biggest boy forever."

She ruffled her hand through his hair.

"And we will always help you wherever you need help, even though you are the largest of the 4.
And if we need help for the smaller ones, you can help us to help them, would you like that?"

"Sure!" he cheered.
"Like I do with EllaBella, and teach her things too."

"Indeed buddy, you can show and teach them everything you can and know already. Together we are one big team!"

"Yes, Mommy and Mama and Ella and I" he placed his hand on Carina's stomach, who looked at the scene with watery eyes.
"And the 2 little babies."

"Team DeLuca-Bishops" Maya cheered and it made Ella laugh, she waved her arms in the air.

"Team DeLuca-Bishops" Liam imitated her and jumped onto the bed cheering.

It broke their hearts to hear that Liam thought he would be helped and watched less as he grew older.

Maya squeezed reassuringly in Carina's thigh, gave a kiss on her cheek and grabbed all three of them again tightly in her arms.

"We're going into town this morning, looking at shops and stuff, do you think that would be fun sweeties?"

"Real Italian shops?"

"Si my big boy, real Italian shops."

"Are we going to see real Italian pasta and stuff?"

"Yes, and maybe even see it being made."

"The way like you make it mama?"

"Yes, like kitchen queen mama makes it."