01 : Who is he?

Shelly slides the door before getting inside class, placing down her bag next to her chair. She looks to her left, smiling joyfully at her new seat mate, who is of course Jay Jo. Not a second later, Jay Jo hits Shelly back with a slight yet warm smile.

"Good morning, baby!" Shelly chuckled, resting her cheek on her palm as she gazed softly at Jay Jo. "G-good morning." Jay's face turned bright red, moderately trembling as he suddenly turned shy.

Mr.Nam heads into the classroom earlier than usual, must be an important announcement. "Students, quiet down and take your seats, today we have a exchange student which will be staying with us for a few months." The student's chattered and whispered, who could this be? are they someone popular? It became a mystery in class.

"Please welcome, Owen Knight." Entered a tall, pale, blonde guy with dreamy blue eyes. Many girls whispered and giggled from his charming face, while boys were yapping about how tall he is.

Shelly's eyes grew wide, seeing the sight of Owen's face, Jay Jo got concerned and as Shelly's future boyfriend, he knew he had to interfere with the current situation, but before that, he needed further explanation.

"Hello, dear classmates. I'm not gonna stay here long, so might as well have some friends in class." Owen spoke, foreign language in a soft, deep yet calm voice was heard. The whole class was shocked, this must a foreigner. What is he doing here?

People didn't really question it, knowing they were busy focusing their eyes on his face, height, body figure and mostly his Gucci clothing underneath the school jacket uniform. His eyes darted directly at Shelly, smiling softly as his eyes narrowed, Shelly became annoyed and furious.

And so did Jay Jo. He got jealous, his curiosity digging further into their relationship status. "Sit wherever you like." Mr.Nam nodded a single time, reaching out his arm as he pointed out the empty desks.

His footsteps clacking, taking steps closer to Shelly, "Haven't seen you in a while, princess." He whispered, his smile fading as soon as his eyes switched over to Jay Jo. "Move it, four eyes."

Jay Jo was sweating in fear, and confusion

Jay Jo was sweating in fear, and confusion. "Who is this guy? I can't let him take over my seat.." he thought to himself.

Shelly grunted, giving Owen a dirty look for disrespecting her dear Jay Jo. "Find another seat, dork." She growled at Owen, he got confused, what does this four eyed little wimp know about his dear princess Shelly?

"But I want to sit next to you?." He whimpered like a lost puppy, Shelly got even more annoyed. She stood up quickly, slamming her palm on the desk, causing the class to stare it shock. "..you know what? You can sit here, I'd rather sit with a random guy i already hate than sit with you." That one sentence that Shelly uttered completely stabbed Owen in the back.

She immediately pulls up her bag, placing it down as she finds an empty seat next to Jay and Owen's desk. She kept an eye on Owen, making sure he doesn't lay a single finger on him.

"So, who are you to Shelly? Some kind of cheat code for exams? You look like some nerd who studies 24/7." He faced Jay, not expecting him to answer nor react. "I'm.. her friend. Who are you?"

Owen's eyebrows raised, fascinated by the fact that Jay Jo could actually speak english really well. "You speak english? I mean it isn't surprising coming from a nerd like you." He made fun of Jay Jo, scoffing as he leaned closer to Jay, "I don't care who you are, or what you do, stay away from Shelly." Owen murmured in a cold distant voice.

"..answer my question. Who are you?" Owen sighs and leans back to his seat. "Her boyfriend." He smiles cheekily, chuckling in the taste of arrogance.

Jay Jo believed what he had uttered, leaving him in shock and sadness. he thought that Shelly was trying to cheat on Owen with him, making him even more sad. Meanwhile, Shelly was glaring at them watching every move they make. Noticing Jay Jo's sad face, her eyes widened, she became curious about what happened, or what Owen said to him..

As class ended, Owen slept through the whole class, snoring softly on the desk as he snoozed. "Idiot, wake up!"

To be continued.