The past will [NOT] be forgotten

Flashback (No One's POV) [Noatak is 10 Tarrlok is 7) this is also the year they find out about Hogwarts.
(Thanks for the idea TheoriginalMist )

"Try harder!" Yakone ordered.
"Father, Tarrlok's trying his best!" Noatak protested.
"You are elready much more  than him!" Yakone cut off.
"Brother don't worry about me" Tarrlok interfered, "and I am trying my best father" he added.
"You are going to get revenge on Aang and Republic City for me, no matter what!" Yakone said sharply.
"Republic City hasn't done anything wrong to us" Noatak contradicted.
"Oh, but they will. When they see you are bloodbenders they shall hunt you down and kill you!" He answered with a sneer. "That's how weak they are, and it's also how powerful we are" Yakone smirked.
Tarrlok sighed. He had been trying to bloodbend a bird for hours and still had not succeeded.
"Let me try, brother" Noatak whispered so Tarrlok could rest. Tarrlok sat down on the snow and watched as his brother bloodbended a little bird.
The bird was jerking it's head and its eyes were wide in fear.
"You're hurting it!" Tarrlok shouted, his eyes fearfully scanning Yakone.
"Shut up!" Yakone ordered as Noatak brought the bird closer to Tarrlok.
"Bloodbend it!" He shouted angrily at Tarrlok.
The little bird was trembling like crazy and jerked its small body weirdly as it moved towards Tarrlok.
Tarrlok got his hands ready and stared at the bird.
The only thing he saw was fearful little eyes staring back.
He started to bloodbend the bird and the little creature shrieked in fear. Tarrlok gazed at the small being with pity.
He stopped bloodbending it and the bird flew away as fast as it could on its tiny wings.
"What did you do!?" Yakone roared.
"I-I couldn't bloodbend the bird." Tarrlok lied.
"Shut up son" Yakone muttered.
"What?" Tarrlok asked even through he had heard him perfectly it was to have a little revenge.
"I said SHUT UP!" Yakone screamed and grabbed Tarrlok.
"S-sorry father" His son whimpered.
Yakone threw Tarrlok to the ground.
"Noatak, bloodbend your brother" Yakone spit.
Tarrlok opened his eyed wide with surprise and fear. Noatak streched out his hands and stared at Tarrlok. His brother felt agonizing pain reach all his limbs and an order that was not coming from within him.
"Aaah!" He screamed when his arms jerked forward and sent searing pain through him. "FIGHT IT!" Yakone ordered angrily.
He tried to stop his arms from moving but all he felt was more pain than ever.
"S-stop!" He shouted "please" he added.
Noatak stopped bloodbending immediately and sighed with relief when he saw his brother was fine even after being bloodbended.
Yakone growled. "I'll see you home"
Tarrlok and Noatak were always left in the cold for one hour to get stronger and harder.
"Look! There's an owl!" Shouted Tarrlok
"Wow" breathed Noatak, who had never seen one before.
The owl screeched before dropping a letter and flying away.
"Wait!" Shouted Tarrlok and accidentally bloodbended the bird to the ground.
Noatak picked up the letter and ran towards the hurt owl. Tarrlok followed cautiously, afraid that the bird would attack him.
Noatak picked up the bird easily and inspected it.
"He's okay, just hurt his leg a bit." He told Tarrlok.
Tarrlok grinned.
"Cam we keep him?" He asked.
"He probably already had an owner" Noatak replied.
"Let's look at the letter!" He shouted.
Noatak looked at the letter and was surprised when it was directed to him.

To: Noatak
From: Tenzin, Headmaster at Hogwarts
In the middle of a snowy mountain, Southern Water Tribe

That was what the letter read. Inside was an invitation to a magical school called Hogwarts which Noatak was shocked he had been admitted to. There was a list of items he had to buy and some money inside.

"We should go there" Whispered Tarrlok. "And get away from father" He added.

Noatak just thought.

Does anyone want me to add their experience in Diagon Alley or something?

Thanks for reading this chapter! :)
-AnonymousMangaReader