There isn't love

Hello Readers! This image is not mine and blah blah blah. Ya know.
I hope ya like this chapter!

"Asami!" A blonde boy yelled at a raven-haired girl.
"Yes?" She asked.
"Uh, um, do you wanna be my friend?" The boy asked, blushing.
Asami smiled "Sure!" She said.
"Thanks!" The boy said and walked happily away.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Asami" The boy breathed.
"Yes?" Asami asked.
"Do you... Want to go on a date with me?" The boy asked pleadingly.
Asami glared at him.
Is this what you thought of our friendship?

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Asami!" A girl yelled in her ear.
"Yes?" Asami asked groggily.
"Wake up!" The blonde girl shouted.
"M'kay" Asami answered, still sleepy.
She changed into her Hogwarts robes and sat next to Celia.
"Come on Asami" Celia said and walked towards the door.
"Coming" said Asami as she followed Celia.
Asami and Celia walked into the Transfiguration classroom. As soon as they entered they were received by stares and blushes. Both girls were quite pretty so they were used to these reactions. Some of the only ones who did not stare were a boy named Draco and a girl called Korra.
Asami sat next to Korra, who was her childhood friend and Celia sat next to Draco.
"Please open your books to page 1" Said their teacher.
Korra and Asami opened their Transfiguration: Year 1 books to page one.
All the class read in silence as the clock ticked by. After some long 45 minutes the class was dismissed and they were all sent to their classes.
Korra read "Potions" on her schedule but was not happy she would have to take the lesson with Slytherin too.
"Ugh" she said lazily as she walked down the halls to her classroom.

When she at last, got there after getting messed up with all the directions she was quite happy to see a substitute called Ursa who was teaching them.

"Hello" a messy haired boy who sat next to her greeted.
"Hi" She answered, lowering her voice so the teacher wouldn't hear them talking.
"My name's Harry Potter" Harry smiled and shook hands with Korra.

MEANWHILE

"We need to study Celia"

"Humf" Celia stood up from her short nap and Asami and her started doing some of their Transfiguration homework.

End of chapter 5
Hope ya liked it!!! I know the beginnings bad but I'm not good with Love Stories!!!!! :(