Forever!

Author's POV-
Diya entered the house,slightly pushing the kalash of rice.Putting her feet in the red aalta she walked into the house,signifying that she is the Lakshmi of the house,bringing in happiness and prosperity for her in-laws.

"Are you ready for the challenge, Chaitanya and Diya?" teased Megha, a playful glint in her eye.

Chaitanya grinned, his competitive spirit rising to the surface. "Bring it on," he replied, his voice laced with confidence.Diya simply huffed,"Let's see who wins!"

With a dramatic flourish, the bowl of milk was placed before the couple. Surrounding them, the family leaned in eagerly, their laughter echoing through the hall.

Taking a deep breath, Chaitanya and Diya plunged their hands into the milk,as they searched for the hidden ring. With each passing moment, the tension in the room grew, the guests holding their breath in anticipation as Chaitanya's hand moved deftly through the mixture.Diya was lagging behind,beads of sweat forming on her forehead as she looked at Chaitanya who stared back at her,both nervous,as if they were in a real competition.

Suddenly, a triumphant cheer erupted from the crowd as Chaitanya's fingers closed around the elusive ring, lifting it triumphantly into the air. Diya's eyes widened as she screamed,"He winked at me!!!!"
The whole family's smiles turned into chuckles as Diya realised what she had just said,Radhika started laughing,"That's what Aditya did when we got married..these brothers are equally evil..Oh poor girl! Don't you worry...It's okay!"

"Radhika..take Diya to her room",Deepti said.

Waling through the hall along with Diya and Radhika,Aadya spoke up,"Bhabi,it's nothing new for you today though!"

Diya gasped at her when she understood what she was implying as she ran after her,trying to catch her when Radhika intervened."Arre! Don't run like this..you'll fall in this heavy lehanga".Diya nodded like a little kid and followed her.

-----------------------------

As Chaitanya entered the room,he saw Diya looking at the moon which shone bright in the sky through the balcony.Smiling,he neared her and held her from the back,lovingly.She shuddered and turned around,hugging him.
"Diya!",he broke the silence.
"Hmm"
"I'm grateful for this moment, for the chance to start this new chapter of our lives together.",he spoke in one go.
Diya looked at Chaitanya,her arms still around his neck,nodded at him and continued looking at him.
" I want you to know how much you mean to me, and how excited I am to be with you",he gave a peck on her cheeks.
"I feel the same way. I'm grateful for this moment, and for the chance to build a life together with you.",she meekly smiled.

----------------------------

Diya removed all her jewels and makeup,getting out of the bathroom,she looked at Chaitanya who was engrossed in his work.
"Leave work for a day yaar Chaitanya"
He hummed in response,not looking at her.
"Leave it na!"
"What is wro---",he stopped midway as he looked at her.She looked at the ground,finding it too interesting suddenly.
"Diya! You know you are not doing right..",he raised his eyebrows.
"What's wrong with me wearing this?",she replied,fidgeting her fingers
Chaitanya controlled his laughter and walked towards her.Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear,he pulled her face upwards,putting his finger under her chin.
"You are raising the temperature in this room,Diya",he whispered in his deep voice,looking at Diya's black-colored robe.
Diya bit her cheeks as Chaitanya stared at her.
"You don't have to do this Diya...",he sighed."I don't want you to be uncomfortable.Please!"
Diya simple smiled at Chaitanya with a sense of fulfillment in her eyes.
"What?",he frowned
"Nothing..It's so good to see that my husband is such a patient man"
"Very funny...",he turned but Diya held his hand and untied the robe,letting it fall on the ground,her face red due to shyness as she placed her hand on his heart.."I want to be only yours,forever Chaitanya"

He looked at her with a question in his eyes and she answered it with a nod.

Not sparing a single second,he grabbed her waist and made her sit in his lap,tucking a strand of hair from her face,her kissed her.It was full of passion,lust and most of all, love.

He unzipped her lingerie and she shivered,"Do you want me to stop?",he asked.
She answered in a no,sure of her decision.

The kiss turned into an intense make-out session.She moaned in his arms as he loved her with passion and gave her all the pleasure and love.He settled beside her,wiping the tears from her face and kissed her forehead.
"I love you Chaitanya",she whispered
"I love you too meri jaan",he smiled.

They both lay, holding each other, thankful that the things didn't go as expected,that their mistaken hearts lead to the path of their happiness.

------------------------------------------

Heyy bhagwaan!!!

Finally I completed my first book..This feels so great!!

I would just like to thank you guys agar tum na hote to kya hota mera???
Thank you for all your support and please forgive me for any errors that might have occurred..ab jaane bhi do yaaron!

Ek aur baat!! I'm planning to write another book..plans hopefully successful hojaye! I will definitely update you guys on that!

LOTS OF LOVE ❤️
Is book ka akhiri (last) Alvida!