First meet

5 years ago......

Y/N just truned 14...

It was her birthday...so she decided to have a party at her house.

Y/N : Papa can we throw a party for my birthday ( excited )

Y/N's Dad : Party... WTF...are you out of your mind...from where i will give the money.

Y/N's mom heard her husbands loud voice...she came running to the downstairs...

When she got downstairs..what she saw broke her heart into million pieces.

She saw Y/N was standing in front of her father...few tears were steaming down her cheeks.

Y/N's Mom : why are you scolding my daughter.

Y/N's Dad : Cause your daughter is asking for a freaking party...

Y/N's mom understand that her husband is again at a drunk state...her husband always does this whenever he is stressed....but she just can't let her husband spoil Y/N's birthday.

Y/N's Mom : Y/N dear come here.

Y/N silently walked to where her mom was .

Y/N's Mom : Dear see we don't have much money to throw a party...i promise we will have so much fun...but we can't give a party.

Y/N was so obident and calm girl...so it was really easy to convince her

Y/N : it's ok mom... But can i go out with my friends?

Y/N's Mom : Yeah sure why not...just be home before 9 okay.

Y/N : Thank you mom

Y/N give her mom a warm hug...then she went to change her dress.

When Y/N went to her room...Mrs.Kim give a cold glare to Mr.Kim

Y/N's Mom : I've told you more than hundred times.....just quit the job already.....why are you not understanding that this work is destroying you.

Y/N's Dad : You don't have to tell me what i have to do...so shut that sluty mouth of yours.

At that meantime Y/N come downstairs wearing a beautiful dress...which was given by her dad

Y/N's Outfit

Mrs.Kim was so happy to see Y/N in that dress.

Y/N's Mom : Your looking like a angel my baby.... I'm sure everyone is going to die by your beauty.

Y/N : Thank you so much Mama...I love you

Y/N's Mom : I love you too my dear Y/N.

Y/N : Can i go out now? ( Puppy eyes )