C.40

"What was that about?" Zac asked shockingly.

"Well apparently she's been snapping and acting out all week at school"

Confused, "That's strange and the school waited a week to say something didn't even think to call us"

"Right! I was thinking the same shit"

"KAYLEE COME DOWN HERE!" Zac yelled, " No! I HATE YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE" She yells back from upstairs, the kids, Mona and Henry were coming from outside.

Pissed, "Umm Zac what did I just walk in on? Why is your daughter yelling in my house and most importantly why does she feel comfortable saying she hates-

Zac cuts Mona off as he sighs deeply, "With all due respect let me handle my child please"

"You call that handle? Letting a 7-year-old yell and scream like she pays bills-

"Momma please don't do this, it's Zac's child let him handle this" Fatima chimes in.

Scoffs and Yells, "KAYLEE YOU HEARD YOUR FATHER COME DOWN HERE NOW! ARE WE GOING TO HAVE SOME SERIOUS PROBLEMS"

"I SAID NO!" And that moment Mona flew upstairs going after Kaylee Mona was a lot of things but one thing she didn't like or tolerate was disrespect, especially for a kid Zac and Fatima was running behind her.

"Oh shit! Rain and Rome y'all want some McDonalds" Henry asked them.

"Yes, Grandpa!" They said with excitement, "Grandpa can we go to the one with the park" Nayeli asked.

"Yes princess whatever you want let's get out here it's not safe" Henry helped the kids with their shoes and coats after a few minutes they were out the door.

Upstairs

Mona charged after Kaylee and at that moment she forgot Kaylee was a child but thankfully Fatima was able to grab her mother.

Upset, "Mommy she's only 6 please calm down"

Pushing her way through "Fatima! Move I would not let this little girl disrespect me in my own damn house! What the fuck is wrong with this young ass generation" Mona spat.

"Mrs. Wilson please she just going through- Zac's words cut off because Mona got a hold of Kaylee gripping her up she didn't waste no time spanking her and Zac was pissed about that.

"Ayo! What the fuck is your problem!" Zac managed to snatch Kaylee up of course she was screaming and crying.

"Zac don't talk to my mother like that" Fatima spat.

Pissed, "Fuck all that shit she just put her fucking hands on my child I don't even do that she went too far"

"I understand that but she is still my mother"

"Fatima I don't give a fuck! She had not right spanking my damn child"

"Zachary that fuck you thought this was she was disrespectful! YOU CAN LET HER WALK AROUND YALL HOUSE DISRESPECTING YALL BUT NOT IN MY SHIT"

"Whatever just don't do that shit again" Zac spat, "ZACHARY! Calm down and again please stop with the disres-

"Fatima! Please stop she wrong as fuck for what she just did and I'm not going to let that shit go! I was going to handle Kaylee IN MY FUCKING WAY! SHE DIDN'T DESERVE A SPANKING"

Fatima sighed, "Mommy can you please apologize to Zac for spanking Kaylee Zac can you please apologize to my mother for being disrespectful" she asked in a calm tone

"NO!" They both spat.

Shakes her head and sighs deeply, "So we're not getting anywhere?"

"NO!" They both spat again as Mona left the room side eying Zac hard as fuck, then we have Zac carrying a screaming Kaylee out the room leaving Fatima standing there lost for words.

"AHH! God I just wanted a normal family, not a dysfunctional one " Fatima left the room as well.

After about a few hours have passed, Herny and the kids are back Kaylee was napping, I mean from all that crying and having a sore ass I'll need a nap too.

Mona and Zac finally apologize to each other, but of course, Mona gives Zac an ultimatum she tells him if Kaylee or any other grandchildren disrespects her or Henry she has no problem putting them out on the street with love though.

Zac and Fatima are currently having a conversation about Kaylee and how they are going break the news about Karen's death but somehow it turned into an argument about Nehemiah's fifth birthday party.

"See your emotionally cheating ass has been so far up Kane ass you forget all about our son's 5th party some mother you are" he spat.

"Woah woah! Now Zac slow your damn role" Fatima sighs, "look with everything going on I just totally forget about it wasn't International Zachary! I wasn't emotionally cheating I was just being nice"

"If push comes to shove will just throw him a party later on and just take him out I mean he's 5 years old he wouldn't be too upset"

Scoffs, "Have you met your son he's been planning his damn party since October of last year so he would be pissed, knowing his attitude he'll be mad for a good while"

Worried and sighs as she throws her head back, "How are we going to pull this off Zac? His birthday is literally in 2 damn days FUCK!"

"Chill out! Jake and I already set up everything we just gotta show up" Zac said

"Mmcht! Then why did you just stress me out about forgetting it then?" She spat.

"You need to get your responsibilities straight your kids and husband should always come first then career!"

Sighs, "You right babe!"  It was a moment of silence and then Zac sighs, "Fuck!"

"What's wrong Zac?"

"This shit going to be hard having to tell Kaylee that her mother is dead and I'm not her father but that her real father is not her either and how she was acting today she going to able to handle all that she only a kid"

A few seconds later Zac and Fatima heard crying and sniffing, "You're not my daddy and my mommy is dead?" Kaylee asked with tears rolling down her eyes and she ran upstairs.

Heart drops, " Fuck!"  they said in unison.