Chapter 10:What would you say

I just found that video randomly and wanted to share it, the creator of the video Matth.Volker

Lucifer was getting ready to leave for heaven and to deal with them, but while preparing the wound began bleeding again. It had only been 5 days since he had it, so it would take another 2 days for it to heal completely. As he reached for a bandage, he noticed Alastor's shadow in the corner of the room. Alastor then emerged from the shadows to approach him.

Alastor: "You seem to need help mhm"

Lucifer: shh just help,"

He stepped closer and began assisting him, within a minute or two, he was finished.

Lucifer: "Thanks"

Alastor: "You're welcome, but Your Majesty you seem to be in a hurry, why is that"

Lucifer: "So curious, but it's none of your business, that's not why you are here, huh"

Alastor: "So smart"

Lucifer rolled his eyes before sitting on the bed, revealing an angelic knife and slitting one of his writs before showing Alastor his wrist.

Lucifer: "There, this will make it easier for you to drink my blood, so here"

Alastor: "How generous"

He grasped Lucifer's wrist before sinking his teeth into the cut; it was delicious, with a sweet and addictive flavor. After a few minutes, Lucifer tapped Alastor before releasing his arm, and he grabbed bandages to bind up the wound, only for it to vanish.

Lucifer: it's fine, it wasn't that deep ......you look happy"

Alastor: "Yes, very"

Lucifer: "Great, well I'm going"

Lucifer teleported to the lobby and noticed Charlie working on the board. He approached her and informed her that he wouldn't be at the hotel because something had come up. Charlie was upset but understood, and she hugged him before he left. Alastor also appeared to inform Charlie that he had a meeting with the overlords, and he would be leaving as well. Charlie was disappointed, but Vaggie insisted they carry out the exercises without them.

Lucifer arrived at the gates, where Seraphina was waiting for him. She led him to where the meeting, was being held, he sat in his seat, ready to begin the meeting, but he was astonished to find his brother Michael, who was hidden so no one could see him but Lucifer.

While Alastor was now in the meeting Carmella talked about the extermination cleanup, and Vox tried to get under Alastor's skin, but it didn't work. After 30 minutes, it was time to leave, but Vox held Alastor's arm, and he used his shadow magic to escape.

Alastor: "Vox, what do you want"

Vox: "Alastor where have you been for the last seven years"

Alastor: "Mhm, I thought you didn't care, but to answer, that it is none of your concern."

Vox: "Why can't you tell me....... fine don't tell me but can you rethink my proposal"

Alastor: "Mhmm....my answer is, no"

He teleported away after saying that leaving Vox pissed off, he was now back at the hotel he went to his room to do his broadcast.

Back to lucifer

He had his head on the table waiting for this to be over, the meeting was about to close, and Seraphina went to say the real reason he was there.