???

Where to go?
What to do?
How to decide in life?

Your life has always been a series of decisions and choices from one day to another. So things aren't always in a moment of heat or passion, joy, anger, sadness and overwhelming emotions but based on pure good or bad.

Developing how to move further into your life and becoming a better or worse of your former self and your present ideas. Your present state of mind and ways of thinking can determine how you affect your life and people around you.

It's always a fight between left and right, good and bad, up or down and your sanity or others happiness. Making the choice could either make you happy and put you at ease or you could make the decision that would make others happy and put you in a bad state of mind but it could also make that you are happy for making others happy.

Things aren't always easy. This is what life is and how life tests you on a daily basis to either make you crash and shatter into tiny little pieces making it look like sand. It could also be that you come out stronger, jumping for joy and smiling at every situation and greeting every person.

So in the end you discover that you are creating a other half that could either be a half that helps and protects you in a joyous a positive way through life . Or if you allow things to bottle up and accept what people does to you without saying how you feel or the fact that you are unhappy you are creating a broken half...

My Broken Half