Enter!

When you are born you literally come into the world having people to look after you and raise you into a amazing person.

They are in charge of the colours that you are exposed to or words and speech you are listening to to. The things you are allowed to watch and what food you eat for that period of time until they have determined what you like and dislike they make the decisions on how to shape your life.

From there onwards you decide to use  what you use to like sometimes broadening your likes and dislikes or cutting down on your previous likes and dislikes. These decisions are very important  to see what type of person you would be in the future and if you would be growing or remaining short. Whether or not the food would impact your body size to become chubby or stay slim.

The type of food you eat creates an immune system that could either be fast making that you digest food quickly without picking up weight or a slow immune system that makes you pick up weight quickly.

In ways it allows you to either become introverted meaning you are closed off to the world or it can mean that you cut yourself off from the rest of the world, or you choose to be extroverted that can make you open to the world in ways of possibilities and greatness/happiness.