Chapter 11: Corrupted Part 1

Back at the studio... Spider-Tsundere, Arashi have teamed up with the legendary superheroes, Caprikid and Rooster Bold. Half of Paris is in panic while the other half went to F.E.A.S.T. for sanctuary. Rooster Bold has notified the other legendary heroes that Ladybug, Cat Noir and Rena Rouge have disappeared during a fight with Black Art and the corrupted Time Thumper. Some believe that Spider-Tsundere will try to get her back, knowing it can't be her fault. But a few like White Wolf and Carapace don't.

For now, the heroes are thinking up a plan that can stop Black Art, and save everyone. Caprikid tries drawing up some ideas for strategies against the villains, while Rooster Bold describes his plan with some writing.

As for Arashi, looks around the movie studio, seeing some tear posters for the United Heorez, Kid Arachnid, and the old Ladybug and Cat Noir movie. Sh even sees a graffiti art of what appears to be a purple butterfly. And Judging from what happened when she, Spider-Tsundere and Time Thumper fought earlier, no doubt the studio was an old hideout for the Monarch Forever gang. Arashi then sees Spider-Tsundere sitting on a table, looking at the whiteboard, puzzling.

 Arashi then sees Spider-Tsundere sitting on a table, looking at the whiteboard, puzzling

"Is something bothering you, Tsundere?" Arashi asked.

"I'm okay. I just have a lot on my plate right now." Spider-Tsundere replied. "Feels like there is a pressure on me right now. Saving Paris, freeing Time Thumper, stopping Black Art, and rescuing the legendary heroes. Granted, Parisians know that I will save the heroes and stop Black Art, but it's just a lot to take in."

"I get that. But you're Spider-Tsundere," Arashi reminded. "If anyone can figure out how to handle this problem, it's you. Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Rena Rouge all trust you in completing this mission with help from me and the other heroes still here."

Spider-Tsundere turns her backwards to look at Arashi. "I know. Personally, though, I wanna save Time Thumper. I'm the whole reason she wanted to be a hero in the first place. And seeing her turn evil, it makes me feel as if I failed her. Kinda like that nightmare I had during my spider-verse adventure where I saw you and her and everyone else I know telling me that I failed you and this world."

"That's ridiculous. I know you better now that you would never let us nor the world down," Arashi stated. "Not only that, Time Thumper sacrificed herself to save you...almost like what you did for me when going against Dark Volpina. Take it from me. You haven't failed anyone."