Chapter 12: Corrupted Part 2

Spider-Tsundere was thrown into the burrow by Thrash Thumper, leaving Arashi, Pegasus, Rooster Bold and Caprikid to deal with Black Art's villains. Evillustrator, Reverser and some painted soldiers.

"Where and when did they go?!" Arashi exclaimed.

"Most likely to fight through time or something," Pegasus said, "Voyage!" Pegasus opened a portal to a volcano where the soldiers fell into. "That takes care of them.

Meanwhile...

Inside the Notre Dame Cathedral, Black Art, with some of his painted sentient supervillains, watched. But Black Art can no longer tolerate it. "Okay, Nightormentor, you can go and fight them. The same goes for you too Rogercop," He said.

"Yes, sir." Rogercop said.

Busting out of the glass window, Nighttormentor and Rogercop joined the fight. "You will not win this day!" Nightormentor said to the heroes.

"Is that... Collector?" Arashi asked, seeing how the senti-statue looks like Gabriel Agreste's akumatized form from years ago.

"No, that's Nightormentor. It was Gabriel Agreste's final akumatized form before Ladybug defeated him." Caprikid said.

"Unfortunately, only Cat Noir has fought me years ago, after I fed him his own nightmares." Nightormentor said. "Now, you shall live it, too."

Arashi was able to dodge it in time. Until she was getting attacked by Rogercop, blasting her with his lasers. "You will not escape Black Art's justice." Rogercop said.

"The creep has no justice, you Robocop knockoff!" Arashi yelled.

Caprikid and Pegasus were fending off Nighttormentor while Rooster Bold continue handling Rogercop. Leaving Arashi to just fight Evillustrator and Reverser.

"You're now outnumbered. All your allies are occupied!" Reverser said. "But hey, if you surrender, we'll negotiate with master Black Art and convince him to let you join us. Then you'll have all your friends."

"Nice try. I still have a moral compass to know better than to trust a word you akumatized fakers say," Arashi remarked, not impressed.

"Well, Black Art doesn't care about you anyways, he only cares about Spider-Tsundere." Evillustrator said. "So, prepare to die."

"Ha! Like that's ever gonna happen," Arashi scoffed, ready to fight.

Just then, a green shield hits Evillustrator, which shocked Arashi and she sees the turtle Miraculous superhero, Carapace. Rena Rouge's husband. "Talk about a blast from the past."

"Carapace!" Arashi said as takes advantage of Reverser's reaction and kicks him off his paper glider. "I am so glad you finally came."

Carapace's shield bounces back to him as he walks towards the dragon superhero

Carapace's shield bounces back to him as he walks towards the dragon superhero. "Arashi! First of all, nice to see you again," he said. "Second, where is Spider-Tsundere?!"