4

Kiara looks at herself in the mirror after changing into her suit that she hasn't worn in a year and a half. It feels weird for her, seeing herself in it again and wearing it.

Steve wraps his arms around her from behind, also wearing his Captain America suit. 'Hey.' He says softly.

Kiara smiles at him in the mirror. 'Hey.' She says.

Steve notices the look on Kiara's face. 'Are you okay?' He asks.

Kiara sighs. 'Okay-ish.' She says. 'Just weird wearing this again.'

Steve puts his shoulder on Kiara's shoulder. 'I know how you're feeling.' He says.

'You ready for this?' Kiara asks.

Steve smiles. 'Yeah, I am.' He moves his mouth to her ear. 'You still look hot in it.' He whispers darkly in her ear.

Kiara throws her head back, his tone sending shivers down her spine. 'You don't look so bad yourself. . . Captain.' She says.

Steve runs his hands down her body as he groans. 'You can't say it like that to me.' He rasps.

'HURRY UP, LOVEBIRDS!' Natasha shouts from downstairs.

They both laugh. Kiara turns around and Steve kisses her quickly. 'Go ahead. I still have to get my shield.' He says.

Kiara smiles and walks down the stairs to the rest of the people. They all look in her direction as she walks to them.

'Well that is a sight I haven't seen in a long time.' Natasha says as she pulls Kiara into a hug.

Kiara laughs. 'Yeah, feels kinda weird but good.' She says.

Kiara notices that that blonde guy she never met is staring at her again. Kiara frowns at him and walks closer to him.

'Who are you?' Kiara asks.

'John walker.' John says. 'Ross is training me to be the next Captain America.'

Kiara tries to hide her annoyance but fails miserably. 'You can stop talking already.' She says as she glares at him. 'There's only one Captain America.'

'But-' John says.

Kiara shushes him immediately. 'I really don't need to hear it.' She says as she turns away.

'And it's that sassiness that I missed.' Tony says as he pulls her into a hug. 'Good one, Tremors.' He says.

Then Steve walks down the stairs as he attaches his shield to the back of his suit. Bucky smiles at him and gives him a hug.

'Good to see you like this again, pal.' Bucky says.

Steve smiles and pats Bucky on the bat.

'If we're done bro-ing up, can we go?' Tony says.

'We're good to go.' Kiara says.

***
'This place is amazing.' Kiara says as she looks around. 'If we wouldn't be here to hold off something stupid I would have definitely made a picture.'

Natasha looks at the place where the members of Kamar Taj are in a meeting and then back at Kiara with a smirk as she grabs her phone out of her pocket.

'Who says we can't?' Natasha says. 'They're still in a meeting anyways.'

Kiara smirks as she runs to Natasha. They go to a place they think is the most beautiful thing there. Natasha puts her arm around Kiara and Kiara does the same. They pull a funny face and take a picture.

Stephen comes from the meeting earlier and sighs when he sees what they are doing.

'Rogers. Barnes.' Stephen says.

Kiara and Natasha both look from the phone to Stephen.

'Not a sightseeing tour.' Stephen says.

'Says you.' Natasha says.

'Yeah, we want our grandkids to know we did cool stuff.' Kiara says.

Steve and Bucky laugh at their behavior as Stephen walks to them.

'How much longer do we have?' Natasha asks.

'About an hour.' Stephen says. 'I have to tell you something else.' He says. 'Alone.'

Kiara looks at Natasha. 'What I can know, Nat can know it, too.' She says

'Fine.' Stephen says. 'But don't tell anyone else for now.'

Kiara and Natasha both nod.

'The fact that you were close to Wanda isn't the only reason I brought you here.' Stephen says.

'Okay.' Kiara says. 'What is the other reason?' She asks.

'We learned that the Scarlet Witch has the potential to turn into the Goddess of Chaos. That is capable to destroy the Multiverse.' Stephen says.

'T-that's a thing?' Natasha asks.

'It is.' Stephen says. 'It's written in ancient texts in the past when Kamar Taj was first founded.' He says.

'So what does that have to do with me?' Kiara asks.

'Besides that text, another text was written on the page next to it.' Stephen says. 'And I believe it is about you.' He says.

'Me?' Kiara says. 'I've been predicted years ago by sorcerers?' She asks. Stephen nods. 'How are you guys sure it's about me?'

Stephen gives Kiara the page he was talking about. Kiara and Natasha both look at it.

'Just like the Goddess of Chaos is born in the 90s, the Goddess of Destruction will be born in the 40s. Destined to save the Multiverse from the Goddess of Chaos.' Natasha reads.

'I-I'm a god?' Kiara asks.

'Not a full god like Thor or Loki.' Stephen says. 'But you and Wanda come pretty close. And the the story fits you two the most.'

'It kind of makes sense, Kie.' Natasha says.

'How does this makes sense?' Kiara asks confused.

'From what I've learned in my short time before we went to get you and Steve, Stephen told me that Wanda has chaos magic. Hence the name Goddess of Chaos.' Natasha says. 'You can destroy things with your powers from what we've seen in our years together. Hence the name Goddess of Destruction.'

Kiara thinks about it and then it makes much sense in her head. 'You know what, Nat? I think you may be right.' She says. 'But I thought I was here to talk Wanda out of this, not fight her.'

'And that was my first reason to bring you here.' Stephen says. 'But if you can't convince her, you might be our only hope in stopping her from destroying every world we've ever known off.'