3

'And some terrifying news today from New York City. An enormous monster wrecked the streets of New York.' The news woman says.

*They show this picture*

'The Avengers, joined by Doctor Strange were quick on the scene

'The Avengers, joined by Doctor Strange were quick on the scene.' The news woman says. 'Nobody knows where the monster came from and the Avengers nor S.H.I.E.L.D. are not willing to say anything.'

'Steve.' Kiara says.

'Yes, baby?' Steve says from the kitchen.

'Look at this.' Kiara says.

Steve walks from the kitchen into the living room and sits down next to Kiara. 'What the hell?' He says.

'Anna Pierce is live on the scene just after the incident.' The news woman says as the screen splits in half, on one side the news woman and on the other side Anna Pierce in New York. 'Anna, what can you tell us about what happened?'

'Witnesses say that an enormous monster was after what it seemed like a young girl. The Avengers were here in a matter of minutes and to many surprise, Doctor Strange joined them as well.' Anna says.

'And is it true that Captain America and Quake weren't with the Avengers?' The news woman asks.

'No, they weren't.' Anna says. 'Sources say they retired to live a quiet life away from New York.'

'So, what will happen now?' The news woman asks.

'S.H.I.E.L.D. is already on the scene and Nick Fury is about to speak about what just happened.' Anna says as she looks back. 'Look like he's already started.'

Anna walks to where Nick is standing behind a microphone with two agents behind him and Ross standing next to him as other news channels are standing around him.

'As far as we know there are no other things like that one there right now.' Nick says. 'But we keep scanning in case it happens again.'

'Do you know where this thing came from?' One of the other reporters asks.

'No, we don't.' Nick says. 'But that's what we're trying to figure out right now.'

'Who is the girl that thing was seemingly after?' Anna asks.

'We don't know who she is but we have her under our protection and agents are taking her far away from here as we speak.' Nick says.

'Are you finally willing to ask Captain America and Quake to help with this problem after a year and a half?' A new reporter asks.

'I have faith that the Avengers and my agents can take care of this.' Nick says. 'I would very much like to respect their wish to live a quiet life. I don't want to involve them in this unless it's absolutely necessary.'