Chapter 43

2 months later

Jungkook sighed. The stress was too much for him. Just yesterday one of his enemies had attacked him while he was going home from office. He knew that this would be coming. But the actual surprise was that... the clans that were few steps away from getting his throne were getting aggressive.

And that wasn't how they usually played. Of course no one could attack him, but maybe his lightness to the underworld was being visible to them. He looked up while leaning against the chair. His wife was now five months pregnant and he was getting even more anxious. He sighed.

The door opened and entered his wife. He turned his head and smiled at her, oh she looked even more beautiful, if that was ever possible, he used to think but now it was.

Holding her hand he made her sit next to him on the couch and stared at the front. They were sitting outside the balcony. Simply staring at the beautiful glowing moon underneath the silence of the night.

Although Ayezah couldn't help but stare at Jungkook. He just seemed so different from few days. Raising her hand she placed it on his cheek making him look at her instantly, he immediately wiped the stressful expression and replaced it with a smile, a genuine one.

"Hm?"

"Something wrong?" Jungkook smiled softly, leaning forward he brushed his lips over her cheek and muttered, "Nothing my Humaira. I was just thinking about something, it isn't important, don't worry."

Ayezah didn't buy that lie but nonetheless nodded her head and smiled back at him. Jungkook sighed, "So? Had ice cream?" She giggled and nodded happily.

He chuckled and softly pinched her cheek. He wished that she always was next to him, cause otherwise these stupid thoughts crowded his head and he would lose his focus.

He was about to say something when his phone rang. He picked it up from the coffee table in front of them and looked at the caller id. Tyler.

Answering the call, Ayezah watched as his stern face reminded her of his old self. She titled her head a little and smiled, he changed a lot. Jungkook noticed her gaze and looked up at her, softly pulling her cheek a little with his free hand while he kept on talking Tyler on the phone.

"Yeah, just send the shipment early."

Cutting the call, he placed the phone back on the table and wrapped his arms around his wife, once again going back to staring at the simplicity of the moon.

"You work a lot."

Jungkook smiled and placed his hand over her bump, "Need to feed this tummy."

Ayezah blankly stared at him, "Should I laugh?"

Jungkook nodded. She shook her head and sighed, "I was trying to talk serious but you always joke around like this." He smiled at her, "Cause I want to see you smile more."

Ayezah paused. He held her chin, "You know that I love to see you happy. Then why would I be serious when instead I would joke to see you smile all the time."

She smiled a little, "My smile is beautiful no?" She smiled cheekily and he smiled back, placing his forehead on hers he whispered breathlessly, "You're too beautiful darling."

She smiled shyly and kissed his nose before moving back as he stared at her red cheeks glowing unconditionally underneath the glistening moonlight.

"You know I was thinking on what to call our story." Ayezah laughed a little, "You were actually serious?" Jungkook blankly stared at her, "Then? Oh my baby, I've been saying this since what five months or something, ever since the start of your pregnancy probably but still you didn't take this seriously?"