Late-Night Visitor Part 2 - Gator Tillman

Gator's POV

I gasped when there was a quick knock on my window. My stomach flipped when I saw Y/N sitting on the other side of my window with tears streaming down her face. I sprinted across my room and tore my window open. I instantly grabbed Y/N and helped her inside. I didn't bother to close the window as I kept my arms wrapped around her.

"What happened, baby?" I asked softly. She answered me by sobbing into my chest. I tightened my arms around her, focusing on comforting her instead of focusing on my anger that was slowly building up.

"It's okay," I soothed. "Everything is going to be okay. I'm right here, baby."

With my arms still wrapped around her, I led her over to my bed. We laid down and she was asleep in seconds. I, however, didn't sleep the rest of the night. When it was finally morning, I quietly got out of bed. I went downstairs and started making breakfast.

"You're up early," my dad scoffed as he walked into the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee. "And since when do you make waffles, eggs, and bacon?"

"Y/N came to my window last night."

My comment made my dad freeze. He put his cup down a little harder than needed. He took a shaky breath before turning toward me.

"What did that son of a bitch do to our Y/N?"

"I don't know," I sighed. "All I know is she showed up at my window around 2. She had tears streaming down her face and as soon as I asked her what happened, she started sobbing."

"Any bruises?"

"I didn't notice any."

"Did you talk to her at all last night?!" He yelled. "Of did you just fu. . ."

"Will you be quiet?!" I whisper-yelled. "She is upstairs, sleeping. And something tells me she hasn't been sleeping lately."

"Are you going to handle this or do I need to?" He asked semi-threatingly.

"I will handle this," I said firmly. "I'm not going to let that asshole hurt my girl."

"Is she your girl?" He smirked at me.

"Yes," I said through my teeth. "I told her I loved her and she told me she loved me. She's my girl and if anyone hurts my girl, I will do something that would get my badge taken away."

"That's good to know."

We both gasped in surprise at the new voice. We turned around to see Y/N leaning against the doorframe.

"Hey, beautiful," I said a little too sweetly.

"Hey, Y/N," my dad smiled at her. "Everything okay?"

I wanted to hit him but held back. Y/N wrapped her arms around herself and looked away. "I'm. . . fine." She finally got out.

"Okay," he said, sending me a look. "But you know that if you ever need anything, you can come to us."

"I know that, Sheriff," she smiled softly. "Thank you."

"Of course," he said, his voice soft. He walked over and kissed her forehead before leaving. Once he was gone, Y/N looked up at me and smiled as if she was here under normal circumstances.

"Smells good," she chuckled. "I didn't know you could cook."

"Y/N," I cut her off. "We need to talk about last night."

"Do we have to?" She asked, her voice dropping. I walked over, closing the gap between us, and took her hands gently in mine.

"Yes," I whispered. "Please, baby. What happened last night? Did your dad hurt you?"