Jianni Hamptom

Jianni

My name is Jianni. I'm the son of one of the wealthiest family in the New york city.

 I'm the son of one of the wealthiest family in the New york city

Photo: Jianni

I am my parents only son and shortly I will become the owner of Hamptom worldwide.
But there was a catch, before my father hands me his companh I must get married.

I didn't believe in love. I dont even believe there's such thing.

Growing up I was handed everything with not even a silver spoon, I would say a golden spoon.
My mother grew up in a very poor household,   she used to bus tables afterschool to help her parents pay the rent. She didn't had an easy life growing up, until she met my father.

Mom always made sure me and my siblings were given the best of everything.

I have 2 sisters, Demi and Gina.

I'm the eldest, Demi is the second born, we are two years apart and Gina was the youngest.

Demi is married and is currently expecting her first child.
Gina is still in college, so we only get to see her on holidays or on breaks.

Altough I've been taking care of the company for years, my father was planning to officialy stepping down and hand over his legacy to me.

I dont have the best reputation when it gets to women. They often describe me as the billionare playboy of NYC.

After dad gave me an ultimatum I decided to propose to Alexandra.
Alexandra was older than me but we had good sexual chemistry.

My family didn't aprove of my engagement to Alexandra but I didn't care. They wanted me to get married so that's what I was going to do.

But everything changed and there was only 1 person to blame "Hillary Giancola"