Chapter 31: Insecure

Hillary

"Did you sleep well Ms Hillary?" Consuela asked when I walked in the kitchen.
"Like a baby" I smiled.

"Mr Hamptom gave me strict order to make sure you eat well" she placed a bowl of fruit and a glass of OJ in front of me.

I woke up in the middle of the night and found him laying next to me, but when I woke up this morning je was already gone.
He had been so nice to me the last few days.

After breakfast I grabbed my laptop and checked my email.
I didn't want to  fall behind, so I started doing some work.
I emailed him some documents.
A few seconds my phone started ringing.

"You should be resting" Jianni said on the other side of the line.
"I am resting, I am in bed. Did you get the documents I sent you?" I answered.
"Stop worrying about work, and start worrying about your health" he said without answering my question.
"My father died you know" I said
"I know, why is that relevant right now?" He asked.
"Because you're acting like my father right now" I answered and hung up the phone.

I put down my laptop and started scrollimg on instagram.
I spotted an article about Jianni and Alexandra's pregnancy.
There was a photo of them sitting in a restaurant.
I look at the date, yesterday.
Although I hadn't have the right to be mad I still got mad.
I suddenly started to feel nauseos, I ran to the bathroom and threw up my breakfast.

What did you expect Hills that he would broke off the engagement just because your pregnant?
Alexandra's going to be my child's stepmother.
I will not allow that, I would rather go far away with my child then to let that happen.

My head started to hurt again so I decided to take a nap.
I woke up by the voice of someone calling my name, I opened my eyes and found Camila standing on my bedside.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come visit you at the hospital" she said as she climbed into bed next to me.
"It's okay Cami don't worry" I sat up straight.
"Who's the old lady?" She asked reffefing to Consuela.
"Oh that's Consuela"I laughed " She works for Jianni, but now she's taking care of me until I get better.

I told her eveything that happened these last few weeks. Her face expresion changed from happy to confused and finally to surprised "YOU'RE PREGNANT?" She shouted.

Camila stayed the whole afternoon, Consuela made us dinner, and then she had to go.
I went to take a shower and climbed back into bed.
I didn't hear from Jianni since this morning.
I checked the time on my phone 7.30PM. I'm sure he already left the office.
Maybe he won't come.

I woke up in the middle of the night to go the bathroom when I felt a hand around my waist. I turned around and found Jianni sound asleep next to me.

When did he come in? I looked at him sleeping peacefully. I suddenly felt guilt.
My insecurities started catching up, this wasn't mine, he was Alexandra's fiance. I'm just the mistress. My child will always come second.

I've never been insecure or had low self esteem.
But with Jianni I feel very insecure.
I didn't want to be the mistress, I wanted him for myself.
Why was he here? Why wasn't he spending the night with Alexandra?
She's also pregnant. Thousands of questions were running on my mind.

When I came back from the bathroom, I climbed back in to bed, he imediately threw his hand around my waist pulling me closer to him.
He started kissing my neck, and I started  to shiver.
I felt his hard erection pointing on my ass.
He ran his hand through my shirt reaching for my nipples who now was hard.
He running his fingers in circles around my nipples, my pussy imediately started to get wet.
" I want you so badly right now" he whispered in my ears.

I couldn't resist, I turned over facing him and started kissimg him.
I proceeded to put my hand in to his boxer feeling his erection, I ran my finger on the tip of his penis,it was soaked with precum.
I stopped kissing him and shove my body down.
I proceeded to ran my tongue on the tip of his penis licking his precum off.
He tasted so good.
"OH FUCK Hillary" he moaned.
I started sucking his penis, he grabbed me by my hair "OH BABY YES LIKE THAT"
My head started to hurt but I didn't care I wanted to taste his cum, I wanted it in my mouth.
"OH FUCK HILLARY I'M COMING"  he yelled as he exploded into my mouth.
I took it all and swallowed all of it down.

He looked at me amazed, "Damn you're sexy" he said panting.
I spread my legs over his crotch and pulled myself up "OH FUCK" he cried when his penis entered my soaking wet pussy.

I took my shirt off setting my breasts free, and started jumping on his dick.
"FUCK FUCK FUCK" He yelled with pleasure.
He grabbed my breasts and started playing with my nipples, "I'm sorry I lied to you, they're perfect" he said.
I was filled with pleasure, I didn't want it to en

I felt my orgasm forming "Oh JIANNI IM COMING" I cried as I started jumping faster on his dick "COME WITH ME BABY" He yelled.
And I lost it, my body started to shake uncontrolable as he filled my pussy with his cum.

"FUCK HILLARY" he said when I laid back next to him.

I woke up the next day and found Jianni still sleeping.
I walked to the bathroom and started to take a shower, few minutes later he walked in the shower with me. He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck "Don't leave me ever " he said.
But I didn't say anything.

After we showered he put on his clothes " my driver will pick you up at 12 for your check up, I'll meet you there" he said and left.
I forgot I had a follow up check up today.

I went to the kitchen and Consuela made some breakfast.
She was just the sweetes and she reallu take good care of me.
"Can I say something to you Ms Hillary?" Consuela asked after I noticed her satring at me a few times.
"Ofcourse Consuela" I answered.
"Please don't hurt my boy, I can't remember the last time I saw him so happy. He's really at peace with you, please take care of him" she said.

"Consuela you know she's engaged to another woman right? And that she's also expecting" I said with my head down.
I'm not proud of what I became. I am not even thinking straight at the moment.
I need to get my life together dor the sake of my child.
"Oh child, don't worry about that. Jianni is a smart man he will deal with that situation when the time is right, you jist focus on your.health and leave the rest to him"  she said.
I nodded.

But I didn't feel any better.
I was falling hard for him and there was nothing I can do about it.