𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝛐𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝛐𝐧

Tk knew he had messed up.

He knew he shouldn't have gone to Iris. But he did it anyway, and now look what happened. Iris was missing and it's all his fault. Everyone knew it. Carlos, the 126, even his own father was disappointed in him. And as much as he hated to admit it, he blamed himself.

Why does he have to fuck up everything good in his life?

Currently, Tk was driving to no particular place. Him and Carlos had gotten in a huge fight. A fight so bad that Tk had given up and handed Carlos his engagement ring and stormed out telling him that he might as well find someone else that could be better for him.

And with that, Tk was now out driving in the middle of nowhere hoping that he would figure out what to do with himself. He sure as hell was not going back to Carlos. Although, there was something deep inside him that hoped his now ex-fianće would call and tell him to come back.

But then again, Carlos hated him. He's probably glad that he didn't have to deal with Tk anymore. He probably wishes Tk never comes back.

As he crossed the Austin border, Tk had pulled over after driving a couple more miles. When he sat in his car, he couldn't help but let tears fall down his cheeks.

Then a few tears turned into full on crying.

Then crying turned into sobbing.

Until finally, he had reached his breaking point. He could help but let out a scream of emotional pain.

He had messed up everything.

It took at least 10 minutes for the brunette to stop crying. The sadness he had felt minutes ago turned into anger. The part of him that blamed himself wasn't there anymore. In fact, he didn't believe it was his fault at all. Iris was fine when he talked to her.

This wasn't his fault.

This. was. not. his. fault.

Tk was so sick of people making him feel like he is noting but a disappointment. Matter of fact, he was going to make people so afraid of him that they wouldn't even think to try and tear him down.

This was only the beginning of something new.

The beginning of something....

Vengeful.

[  hey guys, I hope that you like this introduction to the story! stay tuned for the next chapter and have a great day!  ]