𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔~🥀𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐭🥀

A/N: In this chapter there will be some non-canon events that take place. Such as the Hazbin cast being at the hotel even though canonically Alastor brought in both Husk and Nifty.

~•*•~

Walking into the hotel, a spider demon comes up to me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Missed ya toots," he said in his Brooklyn accent.

I chuckled, "missed you too Angel," I said, giving him a gentle pat.

He pulled away and beamed at me.

"Lemme introduce you to everyone!" He said, taking my hand in to show me his new friends, "this is Husk..." he pulled me over to a cat demon sipping a bottle of cheap booze behind the hotel's bar.

"Hi!" I said waving at him.

He flipped me off and went back to sipping his drink.

I shrugged.

"This is Vaggie..."

He pointed to a white-haired moth demon holding a spear, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Hey Vaggie!"

She narrowed her eyes at me before turning to talk to Charlie.

I frowned, "lot of nice people here...real friendly..." I mumbled to myself.

Angel saw this and pulled me into a side-hug.

"Hey...cheer up there Y/N! They're not all that bad once you get to know them. I wouldn't worry too much toots," he winked at me.

I gave him a weak smile and he grinned back.

"You should come here more often...I'd love to have you over more on the regular," he continued.

Charlie overheard this and really seemed to like that idea. "Yes! Yes! We'd love to have you! Anything for the overlord Y/N!" She squealed.

I smiled, "you can just call me Y/N..."

"Right! Got it...Y/N."

"Well...I suppose I could spend the night here..." I considered.

Charlie's eyes widened, "oh would you? Really?!"

I chuckled, "of course!"

"Oh this will be so fun! You don't even have to pay...free of charge!"

I raised an eyebrow, "it's no trouble...I really can just—"

She shook finger, "ah ah ah! I insist!"

I shrugged. I'm always open to free stuff.

"Yeah! She can room with me!" Angel said, wrapping one of his arms around my shoulder.

"So it's settled! Y/N will spend the night!" Charlie said, excitedly.

"Oh this will be fucking fun!" Angel said, shaking me a bit. I laughed.

"What about your stuff?" Charlie asked.

I wafted my hand at her. "No problem!" I snapped my fingers and a small suitcase appeared at my feet.

I saw everyone turn their heads to look at me.
Husk gave me an approving nod before sipping his booze and Vaggie looked mildly impressed.

I smiled in satisfaction and Angel led the way to his hotel room.

A/N: Don't have anything to say this time :3

Hope you enjoyed the chapter~!

~earth_angel17