CHAPTER 18

I ask Mr. Dubois to take me back to the center, even though it's still early enough that I'll be required to put time in at the lounge. I don't appreciate how Mr. Dubois cut in on my private fantasizing about Jaimie when he had agreed to leave me alone to relax. I also don't like how he puts on an air of caring about me, while simultaneously forcing himself on me. Just because I'm aroused, it doesn't mean I consent to him fucking me, though I get the impression that he thinks it does.

I'm back in my room, taking my sweet time at freshening up. The temptation to just stay in my room for the evening is strong. It's 10:00, so just an hour left to my shift. But ever since the center switched to an electronic sign-in system, an alert is placed on our file when we fail to show up for our obligations. No doubt the punishment for skipping would be worse than just doing the last hour.

With that in mind, I let out a sigh and leave the safety of my room. I'm back in my button up black dress with black stilettos to match. It's not tight and it's one of my "longer" dresses, so maybe I'll be left alone. I can only get away with wearing this particular dress if I am panty-less underneath. And I can tell you from experience that the guards will in fact check and demand that I remove my panties if I am not deemed to be dressed sexy enough. They enjoy the humiliation of enforcing the dress code on us.

I enter the lounge and quickly scan the room. My heart leaps when I see Jaimie at the bar, sipping a beer. I walk as quickly as I can without drawing too much attention. I'm suddenly terrified that I'll be stopped by another man before I can get to him.

His eyes meet mine, and a slow smile spreads across his face.

"You're here," he murmurs. "I was starting to think you weren't coming." He pulls me against him, sweeping my curls aside to kiss my neck; I let out a quiet moan.

"I was with one of my teachers. He gave me the choice to skip out and hang out in his studio. I didn't know if you'd be here."

"I couldn't miss an opportunity to see my special girl." He plants a kiss on my lips, making my head swim. "How about we escape to one of those private rooms?" he whispers in my ear.

"I like that plan."

"Well, let's get you out of here then."

He places a hand on the small of my back and guides me towards the guest services booth. I wait as he purchases us a room, feeling high with excitement. Escaping lounge duty to fuck Jaimie? Sign me up!

"You're a doll with your hair curled like that, by the way," he says in my ear as he guides me out of the room.

"Thanks?"

He laughs. "It's a compliment." He leads me down the hall and around the corner to where the private rooms are. He unlocks the door to room 107 and ushers me in. The second we are through the door, he spins me around by the hip to face him and crushes me against him, his mouth quickly finding mine. I'm instantly lightheaded and high with arousal, singularly focused on sensation as I give up control and let him fully take the lead.

I moan and melt against him, my arms wrapping around his neck. He moves us towards the bed, pushing me down onto my back and supporting his weight while settling on top of me. I can feel his cock is hard through his pants as he presses himself up against my pussy. Hungrily, I push my pussy back up against his hardness.

"Let's get that dress off," he breathes. He lifts himself off of me. I push my butt off the bed, allowing him to slide my dress over my hips and up and over my head. With the dress gone, I'm left nude.

"Fuck, you're beautiful," he whispers as his eyes take in

my nakedness. "Open your legs for me, baby."