Challenges

With Yeosang

Yeosang: So many balls.

Yeosang pick one ball. Ball move and bounce back. Yeosang get confused. All balls start bouncing automatically. Faces were on them, angry face.

Yeosang: Angry balls like Wooyoung.

With Wooyoung

Wooyoung enter in room

Wooyoung: What are these black things? ( touch)

Black things move. He get confused but realized. Black thing rise itself

Wooyoung: SPIDER!!! Wait it look like Yeosang.

Large spider ran to him.

Wooyoung: It also hate Yeosang! Wooyoung run!!!

With Jungho

Jungho was examine green crystals

Jungho: They are not tough neither shiny. ( touch)

Sticky thing start coming out it. He get disgusted. 

Jungho: Wait, are they eggs?

He look. All green things start moving.

With Yunho

Yunho: I love you and me~ Dancing in the moonlight~ No one can see~

Yunho continue to sing, not realizing that something was coming to him.

With Hongjoong

He was thrown away.

Hongjoong: Argh! ( groan)

Opening his eyes, he saw nothing. It was too dark. He ignite his fire. He quickly throw fire at that place. Dragon scream and dash to him. Captain roll off, dragon crash to wall. Hongjoong quickly blow his fire to it. Dragon blow it's ice to him. Fire get extinguished. 

Hongjoong: Fire is always braver. 

He chant a spell. Fire form around him, Dragon dash to him. He throw fire at it. Dragon try to throw his ice but fire directly went to his neck. Dragon widen it's eyes. It cough out. Hongjoong take it's sword out and cut the necklace on it's neck. Dragon fell. It's dark blue bosy went light blue.

Hongjoong: You are free now. ( pick necklace)

He crush it. There was key in it.

With Seonghwa

Hwa: Ex humans I did nothing to you all, leave me.

Skeletons stand. Some hands or legs fell. But fallen parts were still alive and moving.

Hwa: You all look injured. Sleep, it will- ( get aside)

One axe get dugged on wall. 

Hwa: All in violent mood. 

Skeletons attack. Seonghwa escape. He pick sword and fight with them. But if when he break any skeleton, it get automatically restore. He look around. There was necklace in one skeleton's neck. 

Hwa: I need to pick it.

Hwa run to it fast. Skeletons attack on him. Hwa pick that necklace and roll of to sand. All skeletons break and get dead. Hwa sigh in relief.

 With Mingi

Mingi was trying to get out but mirror maze didn't let him. All reflections of him were different. Some having other emotions on face and some body expressions were different.

Mingi: I need to find real image of mine.

He roam around. He can't find his real image. He find it. But there was shiny necklace on him.

Mingi: I need to break it.

Mingi try to break it but can't. He take his dagger out and try to break it. Still didn't.

Mingi: How will I? ( put hand on his head)

Mingi notice that reflection also had hand on his head. He pull his hairs a little. Reflection did too. He go to his neck side and pull where necklace was placed. necklace came out from reflection. He put it on his hand. Real Mingi didn't had necklace on his hand, but reflection was having. He crush it. Mirror break. Mingi cover himself.

END