two weeks

The last two weeks have been so strange, after three days of unrelenting teasing from Jayce about me wanting to return a "random guys" sunglasses I told her I had quit trying to find him. Maybe I should have just told her the truth but to be honest I'm not ready to tell anyone about my pup. I mean my parents will be disappointed and force me to drop the last month of classes causing me to miss my finals and move back home. They will completely freak out and I just can't handle that at this moment.
I thought I had found him once but it turned out not to be him. I have a friend looking in to tracking the car he had been driving but it apparently takes time. Hiding that I am still trying to find him has made it difficult to actually look. Jayce and I argued over what he said he was studying and where he said he was going to the point I wonder if she is even thinking of the same guy I am.
She keeps trying to drag me out to clubs which are just not my scene anyways. But such is life when you choose to live with the party girl. I've been so tired lately I'm slacking on my studying but the meds the dr prescribed have helped me to hold down food. I am starting to make plans and figuring out where I will head after graduation. I had thought of going back home but I just can't face my parents knowing I have disgraced them by having a pup without a mate. There are a couple of packs looking for someone to keep books for their entire pack.