Ch. 2

"Jaymie  Nichole Jonsin, wake up! You're going to be late!" Jacey is screaming at me.

"I'm up, geez do you have to be so loud?" I reply.

"Yes, I do, I've been at it for an hour and you have to be out the door for class in 45 minutes."

Great, time for a quick shower or breakfast. I wonder if we have anymore of those cereal bars. I haven't told Jacey yet, although I will have to soon, she is going to have to help me find my child's father. I have to get to class, I can think about this later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a day, between school and work I just don't have the energy for anything else. For our last two years of college our parents agreed that if we maintained our GPA's and worked to cover expenses outside of rent and utilities they would pay for us to live off campus. Which was a huge relief from dorm life, especially when you're a wolf and end up with a human as a roommate.

Good Jacey is home, hopefully she can help me. "Jacey, do you still have all those pictures you promised to delete from Spring Break?" I ask

Sheepishly she responds, "Ummmm, yes, I haven't had the chance to delete them yet. I swear noone else has seen them!"

"Good," I sighed out and rush on when she gives me an odd look, "I need you to help me go through them and find that guy I was hanging out with."

"Why? It's not like you'll ever have to see him again, he probably gave us a fake name and number like we did him besides he was a human." Not that being a human was a bad thing we just don't normally mix with them, you know the whole 'hide that you're a werewolf thing'

"I just need to find him," I paused trying to think of what excuse to use as to why, "I came across his sunglasses in my bag." That will work I hope.

Jayce busts out laughing, like rolling around on the floor turning red from laughing so hard. She eventually gasps out, "Do you really think he will want those back, it's been weeks. He has probably forgotten all about them!"

"Just get your computer and pull the pictures up for me!" I loved my spunky outspoken friend more than anyone else but my patience left with my energy.

After browsing through thousands of pictures I managed to find the ones she had taken of him. I could recall his short dark brown curls and blue green eyes but I did not recall him being so tall, I'm 5'6" and he had to be 7-8" taller.

"So what are you going to do, track him down and be like hey dude I made off with your sunglasses and thought you might need them back? Do you even have a clue where he was from or what his real name was?"

Shaking my head I replied, "Well I'm going to start with the name he gave me and see if I can track who the car he had was registered to. I'm pretty sure I can make out all the numbers and letters on it from the picture. But first I'm going to eat are you hungry? I think I'm going to make some chicken Alfredo."

She looks at me like I've grown a second head and says, "Since when do you cook?"

"Umm, since I decided I was hungry and didn't want take out or frozen pizza." Ok so I avoid cooking more than most, I can still do it.

"You hate cooking! The last time you did it I had to beg you for a week before you gave in and made spaghetti."

"Well you don't have to eat if you don't want to."

"Oh no, I'm eating, especially if you're cooking!"

"Then don't you think you should not harass the cook?" I asked. Which must have made her think because she sat down and opened up her text books before she said another word.