Episode - 4

Taehyung was lost staring at her face slightly glowing in the moonlight falling in the room he still couldn't process that what he was feeling for suah was something he never felt before something he never thought he would feel.

Suah was waiting for him to fetch the plate in her hand while her brother seemed like he was lost in a maze of thoughts. "Oppa! Where are you lost?"she said and waved her hand infront of his face. "Ah... it's nothing" he said and took the plate from suah he placed it on the table infront of him.

- Taehyung -

I placed the pasta infront of me and i was trying to come back to my senses from those absurd thoughts in my mind. If I don't stop this now it'll get even worse and I know nothing's more twisted than love. I must end this before it starts actually, I won't let it ever start I was thinking while my thoughts broke as i heard suah say, "come on oppa try it. Iam not sure how it turned out" I looked at her and i nod. What does she mean she's not sure how it is?.

I gulped down my saliva as I moved my head to the pasta infront of me. i remembered the day inha cooked for me and how I got sick for 3 days after eating her special dish. I seriously don't get it why do these girls try cooking when they don't know how to, and the most worse thing is that they do all these experiments on me. I took the fork and placed it in my mouth. I hope I'll be alive after this.

As i chewed the stuff in my mouth I looked at suah with wide eyes and she was doing the same and she asked me how it was, raising her eyebrows and i turned back at the plate pulled it near me and started eating like there's no tomorrow. And obviously I chocked while she got me water and i drank it and she said "Slow down it's all yours. Well you didn't tell me is it good?", "Good.... It's perfect it's amazing i didn't know you cook so good."

I realised what I said and i covered saying, " I mean..... it's better than ever." She smiled and i said, " why don't you teach that inha something too. Maybe she would make something edible than poisoning me like that." She made a confused look and raised her eyebrow and said," well how do you know inha cooks good or not and when did she poison you?" I mentally facepalmed myself and didn't know how to cover it and she chuckled at my reaction and i was just looking at her like she's the view that my eyes craved for.

I shook my thoughts and concentrated on the food and well I have to admit jimin's got an amazing sister while he's such a brat.

I didn't realise I was a smiling idiot and i just couldn't help but compare this pasta with the noodles inha made for me which was just red colour water with too much boiled noodles and how she forcefully made me eat all of it after she tasted it my poor stomach. she's so not made for cooking her future husband is the most unlucky one in the matter of her food.

I was eating while thinking and suah interrupted my thoughts and said," oppa, you' re not upset with me are you?" I shook my head in a no and she continued,"then why were you ignoring me i know it's not nothing." I looked at her and placed the fork in the plate and said,"Really! You think i could be upset with you after you made me this?" She looked at me with an innocent look and i continued,"i was just a little bit tired nothing else."

She nodded and then said,"But if you are not upset why didn't you pick me up in the morning?" "Iam really really sorry for that cuz I just forgot as I was tensed about all the notes and my leave from the college...." i was saying while she cut me in the middle and said,"and you don't even call me cupcake anymore I just say that I don't like it when you call me that but actually I love it when you call me with a nickname." She said and pouted. so jimin calls her cupcake I see."well i just thought to give you an even more good nickname so I didn't call you with that." I said looking at her while suppressing my smile.