Episode - 6

"Inha.."

"Inha what?"

"She heard me...."

He said and cut the call. "What is it inha?" He asked her hoping that maybe he could cover up where his heart was a beating mess.

"That....that curtain." She said and walked past him he turned back to see what she was upto "this curtain." She said while fixing a folded curtain on the window.

Jimin took a sigh of relief "so that's it." He said coming back to life."yeah, what did you think?" She asked while raising an eyebrow "nothing... nothing at all." He said and she hummed in response.

"Well Eomma is calling you for dinner and how are you feeling now is your stomach better?" She asked him while setting his blanket right on his bed. "Yes it's much better now." He said and his stomach growled and inha looked at him witha concerned face he took a sigh and said,"well I'll be right back."

As he entered the bathroom and shut the door inha quickly grabbed his phone and unlocked it as she knew the password. She opened the recent contacts and saw who taehyung was talking to few minutes ago.

- Inha -

"Jimin" so he was talking to jimin who is his enemy and i remembered what he said on phone,

If someone comes to know that we have swapped bodies with eachother it'll be a huge problem...

No doubt he taehyung was acting different these days but how is it possible how can two people swap their bodies I was thinking while I walked out of his room and descended downstairs my mind had millions of questions and I had no answers to any of them.

I was thinking whether it was true what I heard or not and it all made sense that he asked me to cook for him while taehyung knows I cook horrible. And he doesn't even call me peanut anymore, and he started waking early in the morning he doesn't even annoy me.

I wanted to convince myself fully while taehyung or should I say jimin came and sat beside me and was talking with appa and i was glaring at him and ask he was eating i called him,

"oppa!" And he turned to me "yes?" He said while twitching his head to side he sounded so casual and normal that I have to admit he's a great actor.

"Why do you call me peanut?" I asked him and he said,"because I like it and I like you too that's why." just as i heard it my doubt now turned into belief i remember the last time I asked him that he said,

"It's because just as iam allergic to peanuts iam allergic to you too..."

Now I was all convinced that As it was clear that what I heard in his room was true and that taehyung my brother has swapped bodies with jimin and who i thought is my brother isn't my brother so I was living with jimin these days and taehyung has been living with suah.

"I have to tell her" i said to myself and got up as I was done eating i went to my room and called suah but she didn't pick the call. So I thought to tell her tomorrow for sure at college.

(THE NEXT DAY)

° ° °

Inha was standing at the college entrance while tapping her feet in anticipation from past half an hour waiting for suah to tell her about the mind-blowing truth she got to know last night.