3. To Next Time, Princess

*(WARNING: SMUT AHEAD!!! SKIP FORWARD IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT! I have them aged up in this as 19 year old college students. I am 19.)*

(Moaning, touching, rubbing, not exactly graphically explicit or overly mentioning specific body parts/functions, these characters are not real people)

Velvet POV:

Orchid kisses me, holding me tight against her. She moves to my neck as we pull away, backing us up against the wall. She kisses my skin in a way that makes me breathless, leaving me to hold on tightly to her forearms. I let my head fall to the side, surprising myself with how easily I'm giving in.

I feel my breath hitch as her fingers trail over the lace at my waist, her right hand slipping through the semi-opening of the back of my dress. I shiver as her cold hand runs up and down my stomach, her hand on my bare skin chillingly exciting.

She kisses my neck, getting me to melt in her arms. I see our shadow against the wall in front of me, our bodies not in view of my vanity mirror, yet I can picture what we must look like.

I enjoy her on my neck, growing shocked as I feel her slightly bite down. I hold her tighter, realizing her nipping like this feels so incredibly good. I can smell her sandalwood perfume mixed with the slight smoke scent hanging on her, making her smell sensationally hot. The combination complements each other perfectly.

I'm nearly lying in her arms; my legs feel so weak. She pulls back from my neck, waiting until I look at her. I stare into her eyes, hearing my heart beat loudly in my ears.

Orchid: "You smell so sweet, V. So light....soft... sugary; I can't get enough. Tell me, how are you doing?"

Her voice is dark, making me feel hot as I listen to her talk. My voice comes out in a stutter; I'm so flushed.

Velv: "So g-good..."

My voice comes out high, way lighter than I expected it to.

Orchid: "Do you want me to keep going?"

Velv: "Please. And... can... you call me princess?"

Orchid: "Of course, princess."

Orchid moves in, kissing me while continuing to rub my stomach. Her hand leaves the back of my dress, moving to my thigh before slowly sliding up under the skirt of my dress. I try to keep quiet as she rubs her fingers into the inner of my thigh, the sensation new and jarring in a perfect way.

Her other hand moves up from fingering at the lace, stopping right below my bra. I appreciate her not immediately going in; it gives me a chance to prepare mentally.

She keeps her hand still until I put my hand over hers, moving it up slowly. I moan into the kiss as she squeezes gently, my nerves exploding. She rubs her hand over my chest as she pulls back to look at me. I see her eye the shoulder of my dress, then flick her eyes up to meet mine.

I move to pull my dress down, slipping it over my shoulders and past my hips, letting it fall to the floor. I kick it aside as she moves positions, her hands flipping me to face her.

I wrap my arms around her neck, tilting my head into a kiss as she rests her hands on my hips. Slowly, I move my hands down her arms to go under her tank, keeping them close to her waistline. She grabs my wrists, guiding me where she wants my hands to go.

Up... and up... oh wow.

Orchid: "Mmm..."

I feel her over, shocked to get to touch her so freely. I greatly enjoy gently massaging my hands over her, my heart pumping fast as she moans quietly. I look at my hands on her, watching in pure amazement as she reacts to my touch.