Not a dream

Floyd sat on his throne, his eyes glowing a bright cherry red as he took a deep breath. With a sudden exhale, a puff of pink smoke billowed from his mouth, swirling and coalescing into a heart shaped mirror-like surface in front of him. His fingers tracing across the fluffy cloud almost at if he were holding it up as the smoke shimmered and twisted, forming images and scenes that seemed to ripple and shift like a stone being thrown into a still pond.

The demon gazed into the swirling depths of the smoke, his grin growing wider as he focused on the sleeping figure of his brand new contractor.

This one had certainly caught his attention especially with that sleek figure and that bright almost neon green hair along with those vivid pools of endless deep oceanic blue. But what drew him in like a moth to the flame was that softer almost borderline shy personality that he upheld.

Through the smoke, he could see the Rageon blissfully sleeping his morning away, unaware of the dark entity watching him from afar on his ruby and rose quartz decorated throne. Sighing as he watched Veneer roll to his side cuddling into his pillow, with Floyd silently wishing that it was him those snow colored arms were wrapped around, that adorable button nose digging into his chest with those sleepy sighs being puffed onto his sternum.

Floyd was indeed a softy for the gentler aspects of romance, almost craving it to an obsessive amount, so eager to lay his love on his newest craving like peanut butter on a piece of bread. The demon chuckled breathlessly to himself, relishing in the many possibilities of what he held over his unsuspecting new boyfriend.

After all if their brief interaction was anything to go off of was he was more experienced in the Romance department out of the two of them and can easily sweep the 6 foot man off his feet, Floyd pinned Veneer down as the more softer flustered type and was eager to see his face stain in milky rose petal pink as Floyd teased and prodded his way under the silky exterior of skin and worm himself down into Veneer's the chambers of his heart, infesting it like maggots on a rotting corpse until Veneer craved it just as much as he did.

Moving into a more comfortable position on his throne with his head draping over the arm along with his legs crossing over the other arm, using his fingers to guide the cloud over his head so he could still observe his king sized darling.

After all it necessary didn't take a genius to figure out that Veneer was a a bit lonely. Especially with how easy he crumpled like a house of cards when a gentle nudge was given and a dead give away was that soft line of 'it's not like I have anyone besides my sister' still rung in Asmodeus's pointed ears, a sad expression plastered on the man's soft face that made Floyd's organs twist in extremely unpleasant ways; after all he was used to joy and sadness that was tinged with regret.

Not the pure misery that clung to Veneer like a second skin, that earthy, damp, suffocating odor clinging like a loose bandaid. It made the king curious about the green haired rageon even more, what happened to him that made him so deeply enthralled in this thick wave of depression.

Was it due to his unwilling isolation from rageon society that made him reek with that sweet earthy smell?

Lonely people usually weren't Floyd's type besides the obvious fact that he too was a lonely being cursed with the gift of immortality for the most part.

Call him a hypocrite but he hated how he and all the others were more prone to falling in love quickly and caught feelings fast especially since it usually only hurt him in the end, with many beings detaching themselves from him, unused to his clinginess and extremely flirtatious behavior completely unable to keep up with him.

But Floyd selfishly wanted someone who wore loneliness like an oversized coat this time, he wanted to be with someone who accepted his love with blushes and kisses while they reciprocated just like him.