Chapter Fourteen

DISCLAIMER: im uploading two chapters in a row because dramas coming and im bored lol

Claire's POV

Myles slept over last night. I awoke a while ago, way before him. He's in the shower right now.

Last night he cooked me dinner, and it was so adorable. He made me sit in the living room until everything was done and surprisingly, he was a great cook.

He made us this type of chicken and it was delicious. He put a candle in the middle of my kitchen table and dimmed the lights. I loved it.

While I was laying on my bed thinking, Myles came out.

"You like?" He asked me smirking. He came out with just his towel around his waist. You could see his perfect abs and I stared for the longest time.

"You act like you can't just ask me to see these bad boys." He said patting his stomach. I laughed and shook my head from embarrassment.

"I saw your snap chat babe, and all your fans are going crazy over it. They said you haven't posted a shirtless pic in a long time." I said *check pics for the snap chat*

"I know." He said laughing. I didn't complain any more about that.

Myles then got a text, but ignored it.

He looked at me. I was just in a really loose shirt that was his from yesterday.

"You look sexy as hell in my clothes, wow." He said biting his lip.

He then leaned in and kissed me. He laid me down on the bed, not breaking the kiss.

He kissed my neck for a little and then he lifted me up and took my shirt off.

He started to slowly kiss down my neck then my chest then my stomach.

I moaned a little wanting more to happen, but then his phone went off again.

"Damn" he mumbled.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I totally forgot, Kalin and I have to work on this album today, but my manager just called and I have to meet with him for a little too."

"Can I come? There's nothing else for me to do here." I asked.

"Of course I would love you to come, to the studio of course. You can't come to my meeting babe." He said smiling at me.

"I know silly. Let me go get ready." I said.

After I was done, I had a light brown dress on with some sandals. My hair was curled and my makeup was done how it normally was done, natural.

When I walked out Myles was sitting on the bed. He asked me if I was ready to go and I nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and guided me out of my house.

"I told Kalin you would meet him at the studio, you still know where it is right?"

"Yeah of course." I replied and hopped in my car.

Myles bent over and kissed me, for a while.

"I love you baby girl." He said.

"I love you." I replied.

I then drove off.