Chapter Three

Myles POV

That new girl, she's gorgeous. Kalin was right, everything about her was my type. Brown hair, brown eyes, short, nice smile. As long as she's intelligent, mature, and kind. Damn, she'd be perfect.

Anyways, Kalin and Amber walked away and I asked her, "Locker number?" She then replied, "601" So we walked towards that way.

When we got to her locker, I wanted to tell her that I think we should hangout sometime.

Claire's POV

Myles showed me to my locker, but when we got there he asked me to hangout after school.

I obviously said yes. He told me that he really wants to get to know me which made me blush and look down at the ground, he then picked my head up with his hand and we both smiled at each other.

I then asked, "What time?" He replied with 7 and I shook my head okay.

"Later Claire" he said in this adorable voice. "Bye Myles." I said.

School went by so fast. All I had on my mind all day was Myles. I was thinking about what to wear, and then I remembered that I didn't know where we were going.

When the last bell rang, I found Myles.

"I forgot to ask, where are we going to 'get to know each other' tonight?" I asked.

"All im telling you is to wear something nice." he said with a smirk and got in his car and grove off. I drove all the way home with a smile on my face.

When I got home, I ran inside and told my mom. "I HAVE A DATE!" I screamed.

"What?!?" she said excitedly. "Today I met this boy, Myles, and he asked me on a date, or so I think?" I told her.

I could see she was happy for me. She asked me where he was taking me, and I told her he didn't tell me, but he told me to wear something nice. She told me that was a good sign. It was 440, so I had time to eat dinner and then I could get ready.

Myles POV

When I got home Kalin started questioning me.

"That girl huh? You like her? Is she cute? Whatchu think bro?" He made me laugh.

I told him that I asked her out on a date. He got really excited for me and I was excited too. She seemed like a really great girl. He asked me where I was taking her and I said the restaurant on the peer.

"I told her to wear something nice, so what should I wear?" I asked Kalin. "I gotchu." he replied.

Claire's POV

Its almost 7. I have a white tube skirt on with a matching white crop top. Brown sandals and my hair and a messy side braid. I think I looked nice for a first date.

I did my makeup more dramatic than I would for school, sprayed some perfume on and went downstairs.

The first thing my mom said was, "Oh my goodness, you look gorgeous." and took a picture of me. Then there was a knock at the door. I answered and Myles was standing there.

He had black jeans on with a black button up and white vans on. He smelt amazing too. He immediately told me, "You look amazing." I blushed and replied with a thank you.

My mom then came over and said "Hi, you must be Myles, I'm Claire's mom, Sally." Myles was such a gentlemen and said back, "Nice to meet you ma'am." and shook her hand.

My mom told us to have fun and before we left Myles asked, "What time should I have her back by?" My mom surprisingly said whenever, it was even a school night. I think she totally trusts me with this.

Myles then showed me to his car and opened the door for me. He drove a matte black convertible. It was sexy, like him, I thought to myself and laughed.

"Whats so funny?" he said with a smile. "Oh nothing, will you tell me where we are going now?" I said. "You'll see, it's a surprise." he laughed.