Chapter Nine

*2 weeks later*

Claire's POV

Today my mom leaves for a long trip to Spain for work. She's trusting me to stay in the house for three months alone with her extra credit card.

She also told me I can have Myles over whenever because she likes him a lot and trusts us to not make bad decisions when we're together.

"I'm going to miss you like crazy!" I said tearing up. "It's only three months, you'll be fine without your momma for a little. And there's also FaceTime." She replied.

"How about I drive you to the airport?" I asked. "I'd love that." She said.

I helped her carry her luggage to the car and then drove off towards the airport.

"Flight 997 to Spain." The worker said. "I love you Claire. Be good and call me if you need anything. Tim next door said if you need anything he's there, but I trust you." She said.

"I love you too, I'll miss you." I yelled as she walked toward her flight. She waved one last goodbye and then I left.

I decided to go over Amber's house after the airport to hangout with her.
She texted me earlier asking if I wanted too.

Me and her have become closer than ever these past 5 months. Since she's dating Kalin and I'm dating Myles. It just works out a lot.

I arrived at her house and knocked on the door. She answered and yelled my name.

"Hey girl!" I yelled back laughing. She then invited me in.

When I walked in I saw two familiar faces. It was Kalin and Myles.

"What are they doing here?" I asked. "I texted you earlier to see if you wanted to hangout and have a movie day with all of us." Amber said.

"What do you not want me here?" Myles said with a smirk. "I never said that." I replied and walked towards him sitting on the couch.

Amber and Kalin were sitting in the love seat so Myles and I had the whole couch to ourselves. I sat in his lap and pecked his lips.

"Well hello there." He whispered in a sexually tone. I just laughed.

"What movie guys?" Amber asked.

"THE NOTEBOOK!" Myles yelled in my ear." And Kalin agreed with him.

We watched the notebook, and Myles was playing with my hair in the beginning of the movie.

Myles POV

Amber and Kalin fell asleep in the love chair they were sitting in and it's cute. Claire and I were still up and the movie was about to end.

"Wanna get out of here?" I asked her. She turned her body around and wrapped her legs around mine and straddled me.

"Where to?" She asked. "Somewhere were we can be alone." I told her.

"Then I know the place." She said. She grabbed my hand and took me to her car. We got in and started to drive off.

I texted Kalin's number and told him not to freak when he woke up and we weren't there.

When I looked up I saw Claire's house.

"This is the place?" I said. "Mhm" she replied smiling. "What about your mom?" I asked.

"Trip to Spain for three months. She told me I can have you over whenever. She likes you." She said.

"That's nice to know." I replied.

Claire's POV

I showed him inside and to the kitchen. It was around 6 so we wanted to eat.

Myles ordered pizza. They said about a two and a half our wait. So to stall time, we played hide and seek.

Myles was it and I had to hide. I hid in my hallway closet downstairs. "3..2..1.. Ready or not here I come." He yelled.

I started to laugh because he passed me multiple times. Then he stopped right in front of me.

"BOO!" He yelled as he opened the door. Before he could say anything else I smashed my lips onto his.

He then kissed me back. He turned me around and pinned me against the wall. Things were getting heated.

He then told me to jump in between a kiss, so I did. He put his hands on my thighs and carried me up to my room.

He then opened the door and I shut it with my foot. He laid me on my bed without breaking the kiss.

He took his shirt off and I smiled while looking at it. He stood there for a little and let me rub my hand down his stomach. He smirked.

He then took my top off and began to kiss me again. He kissed down my neck, then my stomach, and back up.

He went to go unbuckle his belt on his pants when we heard the doorbell.

"Pizza." We both said annoyed. "All that made me even more hungry though." He said and I laughed.

He threw his shirt back on and I did the same. He interlocked our hands together and guided me downstairs.

We payed for the pizza and ate. After it was about midnight and we were both exhausted. We then went up to my room.

Myles had sweats on so he just threw his shirt off to sleep. I grabbed a loose t-shirt and changed in my room.

Myles seemed surprised I changed in front of him, but we have been dating for almost 5 months. "You're so gorgeous." He said looking at me.

Whenever I was done changing I put my hair up in a bun and looked at Myles.

He then gently patted the spot next to him on the bed. I jumped into his arms and he held me tighter.

I laid my head on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat. "Goodnight my love" he told me.

My love? I was blushing so hard. Good thing the lights were out. "Goodnight." I replied as I looked up and kissed him on the cheek.

We then both fell asleep.