~Happily Ever After?~

Background info:
Tim moved into Lucy's apartment.
They are many months into dating. They are trying for a baby.
Lucy is an undercover detective.

“7-Adam-14, there's a report for a guy with a gun said to have people held hostage down on Melrose ”
Tim hears over his radio. “Show us responding” he replies into the radio. He turns his head and looks at Celina, “do you think he's shot anyone yet?” Celina asks concerned.
“If he did I'm sure he's just another want to be popular guy who's showing off but really he has no aim and accidently shoots someone but rolls with it just so he can be the scary bad guy that everyone fears. It's LA people here are insane” Tim exclaimed with a hint of saracasm.
Celina looked at him, her expression slowly slipping from a concerned look to true confusion.
“And you just came up with that idea from the top of your head?” Celina adds.
Tim nods his head, “look I've seen this before a guy with a gun and many hostages it's a put on he's not going to shoot”

They turn a corner by Melrose and hear the sound of a gunshot.
People are screaming in terror across the streets as family's grab their children and head inside their homes.
“Guess you spoke too soon,” Celina says.
They exchange concerned looks as Tim calls for backup.
“7-Adam-14 requesting backup on melrose we heard gunshots send an ambulance for possible wounds” he shouts on the radio.
They pull round the corner to find a line of people on the ground sitting on their knees as a middle aged man stands over them aiming a gun towards them.
Behind the man, a body can be seen. Blood laid in a puddle round it and a tangy smell was released to the surroundings.
“Oh sh!t” Tim says as he stops the car and jumps out his seat.
Celina unbuckles her seat belt and grabs her gun as she steps out the vehicle too.
“LAPD!” he yells
“PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM AND DROP YOUR WEAPON” Tim says.
Slowly, the victims on the floor all raise their hands and turn to face Tim and Celina.
“PUT YOUR WEAPON DOWN SIR” Celina adds.
The man refused to drop his gun. The sound of police sirens come from behind Tim as the backup arrives.

The shooter takes his phone out of his pocket, turns away from Tim and calls someone” seconds go by, Tim and Celina look at eachother with confusion.
“Okay, I'll put my weapon down but just know I'm not alone here” the man yells.
As the backup pulls up behind Tim, Lucy, Nyla, Angela and Grey all step out the other police cars.
“What do you mean you're not alone?” Tim asks the man in question.
“I mean I've got someone surrounding you too. RAIN HELLFIRE” the man shouts as he runs away. Tim pulled his trigger, shooting the runaway man in the back shoulder.
Another man tramples out from behind a tree that was just at the back of Lucy and Nylas shop.
Everyone turns around to look as this man pulls a gun from his back pocket, aims the gun towards Lucy who aims her own gun back. She was too late to shoot. The man pulled the trigger as a bullet soared in the air and shot Lucy in her left arm. Grey shoots the man back in his chest. He falls to the floor in defeat as everyone turns to Lucy who's body lays on the floor.
Tim in a roar of panic bolts over to Lucy.
“NO NO NO LUCY” he cries.
The rest of the crew also surround Lucy as Tim reaches over her to pick up her injured body.
Lucy screams in agony as Tim raises her body into his lap. Lucy has become unconscious.
“It's okay luce I'm here…I've got you please…please don't die” Tim chokes.
Grey grabs his radio, “I need an ambulance right now we have an injured officer, gunshot to the left shoulder”
Celina leans over Tim trying to comfort him as he holds Lucy's body.
Angela and Nyla go over to the shooters to check their vitals.
“I've got a dead one here,” Nyla says.
“Same over here too”
Grey walks over to hostages with Angela and Nyla, they untie each of them and ask if anyone was hurt. Everyone says no so they send them back to their homes and to not enter the street till it's cleared.

Eventually an ambulance arrives. A paramedic runs out, grabs a gurney and places Lucy onto it.
“Please be careful with her, she's the best thing in my life. I need her alive” Tim exclaims as his eyes fluster with tears.
“she's in good hands I promise” the paramedic says.
Angela walks over to Tim, “It's okay Tim. I'll go in the ambulance with her.
You sort out the situation here and I'll be with her the whole time. I promise I'll update you whenever I can.”
Tim nods his head in agreement as Angela hops in the ambulance.
Celina redirects Tim towards their shop as Grey talks to the other paramedic about the shooter's situation.