In The Begining

Hi, I'm Hope Ariaz and I want to tell you the story about what happened to me and my friends after High School.

Lets begin on the day of college registration.

~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh y'all we have to room together!" My friend Naudia says.

_______

*Naudia- brow hair with beautiful olive tan skin. And brown eyes.

_______

"I know right. We can throw the best partaayyys!!" Says my other friend Jackie

_______

*Jackie- dark hair with dark skin. And unique brown eyes.

_______

Then I say sadly "Ya, y'all have fun with that. I want to room with y'all but I have to focus on all my

classes."

_______

*Me (Hope)- reddish brown hair. Light skin and light brown eyes.

_______

"Shes right Jackie we all need to focus." Says Naudia

So basically we are all three smart girls who love to have fun.

That's why we have to stick together, or else none of us would of made it through high school.

"Check out those cute guys over there" I say with a smile.

"I think they are checking us out. " says Jackie.

We all giggle and walk past like we don't see them but leave it to Jackie to do something crazy.

"Y'ALL ARE HOTTT!"

The guys just nod there heads with a smirk on their faces. And they kept winking at us.

When Jackie came back over, Naudia explained that we are in college now. Those guys could be dangerous, and that she needs to be more careful. Then we all three look around to each other with a smile. "Who am I kidding!" Naudia says with a smile.

We all just laughed and kept walking through the campus. Once we all registered for all of our classes we went to get a dorm for all of us to share.

We were all in aw of the dorm room we were staying in. It was so cool, and had plenty of room for all of us.

Once we got settled into our dorm, by settled in I mean threw our stuff down, we went back to exploring the campus and finding what this college has in store for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter one. Hope you enjoyed. Check out my other stories. Vote/fan/comment