The Invite

We all had different interest that we all love to do. Jackie is very artistic, I play soccer, and Naudia is an amazing book editor.

We went together to each others extracurricular activity/club that each of us wanted to sign up for.

I should mention that there are still clicks in college.

We all agreed that we need to stick together through college and not run off to different clicks.

This random girl steps out of a group of people and walks over to us "Hi I'm Amy. What are your names?"

"I'm Naudia, this is Jackie, and that is Hope."

"Oh ok, so I noticed that y'all aren't standing with a large group of people, and I was told that I could bring a few people to a new comers opening party tonight. So, if you want, be in the A. hall at 9:30 tonight, and wear something party like. Here's my number if you have any questions."

"Ummm... Ok hahaha" Jackie says in her childish voice.

"So I guess we look cool." I say sarcastically, after she walks off.

Then Naudia says "Yeah, cause we are."

We decide to walk over to Amy and her group of friends. I mean, we might as well get to know someone around this place.

"Hello again," I say sweetly as I come up next to Amy.

"Hi guys." She says in return.

"Who are these pretty ladies?" This very handsome guy asks.

"This is Hope, that is Naudia, and this is Jackie." Amy answers.

Then he looks Jackie straight in the eyes, grabs her hand, and kisses it like a gentleman, "Jackie aye... Are you coming to the party tonight?"

"Duhh" she answers as calm as she could. "What's your name?" she gushes.

"Andrew" he says with a wink. "See you tonight." And then he walks away.

"Wow! Jackie's got game." I say softly punching her in the arm.

"Looks like Andrew has a thing for you, Jackie." Amy says as she steps over to her. "And that's a good thing too. He is a very cool guy. All the girls fall for him, but it looks like he's falling for you."

Then Jackie says in shock "Really?!"

We talk to Amy for a while, and get to know some of the extremely beautiful and handsome people that she knows, which I enjoyed if you know what I mean.

Once we get to the dorm I pick out my outfit. I put on a loose purple shirt with white shorts and black Vans.

When I am in the middle of doing my makeup Naudia comes in with a casual teal dress on and white Toms.

"Who are you dressing up for?" I say sarcastically.

"We'll I decided if I want to meet someone nice I better look the part."

We both laugh and she starts doing her makeup too.

Then I pull my hair up in a messy bun, and walk out of the bathroom to go check Facebook on my phone.

"Holy crap!! Naudia, I need you to do my hair." Jackie screams as she walks into the bathroom.

"You're such a goober Jackie." she says in response while laughing.

Jackie is wearing a yellow jumper with white flats.

When I'm on Facebook I look up at the top of my phone and see what time it is, and of cores it is past time to leave.

I walk into the bathroom and question "Are y'all beautiful ladies ready to go? If your not then that's to bad cause we are already late."

"Yeah, just let me get my phone." Naudia sequels, and then we all walk/run out the door together.

_________________________________________________________________________

I hope that yall enjoyed this chapter! Tell me what you guys think..... coment/vote/fan :) Also check out my other story.